• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:03:11 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

I NEED HELP

Started by Hondarider_141q, October 30, 2016, 08:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider_141q

So I'm in the demo of mx bikes and the steering autos to my keyboard and I cant get it to go to my controller since there is no setting for the steering controls. It is very frustrating and ive calibrated my controller  many times. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

GDUBMX

In theory you should follow the instructions it gives you,

Press left on stick...  Etc etc

Its just basic mapping.  Hope you can figure it out.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

loinen

not sure if i understand your problem correctly but let's try to do something.

What controller do you use? Gamepad (which one?) or wheel (which one?)?

configuring is simple for any device. if you are a beginner at all then read below.
first of all you should go to Calibration, check the first line - field with arrows < and > - your controller must be selected there.
then you simply push triggers to the max and rotate sticks in all directions several times - if you are using gamepad. similar for wheel, not a big difference.
after that you should bind actions to your device. step by step, click throttle - push the control which you want to be binded as throttle. you can check whether it's binded or not. sometimes I had issue when action was not binded as i wanted - usually because my logitech wheel was also connected, the game just skipped to some other button without waiting for my actual input. if you got the same try to repeat binding several times.