• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:55:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Upcoming paints

Started by Ruubs, September 18, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kording

Quote from: TimMX15 on September 18, 2014, 09:17:16 PM
Did some work on a RedBull KTM Bike, think it came out pretty cool
(IMG)
Dunlop logo on the rear fender is flipped.

GDUBMX

Quote from: TheFatController on September 19, 2014, 09:34:15 PM

Think I'll wait until the game comes out to finish it off. Wanna make sure stuffs in the right place and want to skin stuff that I don't know what it is yet.. if that makes sense
nice works fats!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks man can't wait to get it wrapped around that model.. You got any skins on the go?

GDUBMX

September 20, 2014, 01:11:32 PM #18 Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:52:14 PM by gdubmx
Yeh man I got 2. A Suzuki one and a nice custom KTM one I'm working on. Taking my time tho as I want it to look real clean. Also nearly finished a helmet and gear. As you said just need models to test.

sneak peek.

GDUBMX

kawimx630

Quote from: gdubmx on September 20, 2014, 04:49:59 PM

http://s30.postimg.org/u1m1bh4nl/Untitled.jpg

hmm weird, try the link mate?

that works looks really clean nice work everyones work on here looks soo much cleaner then mx simulator

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Looking real nice man  ;D What do you mean Suzuki.. what for? the KTM model? or a different model?

GDUBMX

Thanks guys, yeh im a Suzuki fanboy and as we dont have a Suzuki model yet im skinning a Suzuki kit for the MSM 350XF lol.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Oh yeh im with ya. To be honest I like em all but ktm lol. This years a good looker tho.looking forward to a good kx model 8)

GDUBMX

http://s28.postimg.org/bg96u77e5/MXB_Bike_Cutout.jpg

Heres the rest, got a few more tweaks to go but you get the idea.

cage47

MotoX745

Can't compete with any of these, i haven't made graphics in a long time so i'm a little rusty

PDR

Custom design, having trouble figuring out what to do for the rest of it. Got any ideas?

m121c

Quote from: MotoX745 on September 20, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

Can't compete with any of these, i haven't made graphics in a long time so i'm a little rusty

Try lowering the AO shading to 50% opacity or lower, you want the maps to do most of the work the AO should only be used as very subtle highlights.