• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:47 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

My Aprilia SX 50

Started by 2tfanatic, November 28, 2016, 09:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2tfanatic

November 28, 2016, 09:20:15 PM Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:44:29 PM by Rhyveeo
Hello guys, i'd like to get your opinion about my Aprilia SX 50

Config:

- 50cc Airsal Alu Kit
- 2WIN URBN Exhaust
- 21mm Dell'Orto PHBG Carburator
- BAC Malossi
- Air Filter Tun'R "Air Cool"
- Stock Transmission

PizzaChet

"You're gonna need a bigger bike!"
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

2tfanatic

November 29, 2016, 05:12:08 PM #2 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:45:04 PM by Rhyveeo
Haha, i'm only 17 in a year or two i'll probably get a ktm 125 exc but in sm.

Here's my new Cross front plate that i mounted today :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

How you gonna ride it after dark ???

Asdrael

Hey at some point I was riding of road with an equivalent from Yamaha or MBK, I don't remember. It was pretty good to learn the ropes of trail riding. But since I was using a YZ125 on tracks at the same time, I think I blew the gearbox of that 50's pretty rapidely :P
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

2tfanatic

Quote from: TFC on November 29, 2016, 05:58:54 PM

I am going to mount a small halogen lamp on the front mudguard tomorrow :D

And that is street legal, everyone mounts one when they get a cross plate and cops say nothing about it.

Asdrael

Quote from: Rhyveeo on November 29, 2016, 06:53:52 PM

And that is street legal, everyone mounts one when they get a cross plate and cops say nothing about it.
Where do you live? I m guessing not Germany or the Netherlands :D
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

2tfanatic

Quote from: Asdrael on November 29, 2016, 06:58:45 PM
Quote from: Rhyveeo on November 29, 2016, 06:53:52 PM

Where do you live? I m guessing not Germany or the Netherlands :D

Nope, i live in Germany :D But i live at the French border so most of the time i'll ride in France.

GDUBMX

Nice bike,  but I agree with Chets..  You need a bigger one hahaha.

When I was 16 I was riding  a 96 cr 250 off road and then a yamaha aerox 100 with leovince race pipe and light clutch rollers..  The thing did 80mph!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

osmeralda

It' funny to see how moped accessories are pretty much the same everywhere in europe :) I had the ktm plate and that front fender too, and so did many of my friends.  ;D even the damn tnt mirror. I wanted the two coloured rims too but i never bothered to paint them. Only difference pretty much around europe is that we don't really use power parts like higher end cylinders or bigger carburetor. If we use something it's a new pipe and its pretty much only for looks since mopeds in here are only allowed to go 45km/h  :(

2tfanatic

Quote from: gdubmx on November 30, 2016, 08:52:01 AM
Nice bike,  but I agree with Chets..  You need a bigger one hahaha.

When I was 16 I was riding  a 96 cr 250 off road and then a yamaha aerox 100 with leovince race pipe and light clutch rollers..  The thing did 80mph!

I wish i could ride something bigger but we don't have the same parents, and i don't have any money.

2tfanatic

Quote from: osmeralda on November 30, 2016, 01:06:30 PM
It' funny to see how moped accessories are pretty much the same everywhere in europe :) I had the ktm plate and that front fender too, and so did many of my friends.  ;D even the damn tnt mirror. I wanted the two coloured rims too but i never bothered to paint them. Only difference pretty much around europe is that we don't really use power parts like higher end cylinders or bigger carburetor. If we use something it's a new pipe and its pretty much only for looks since mopeds in here are only allowed to go 45km/h  :(

You don't use bigger power parts? I live near the border of France so i ride a lot there and i see a lot of 70cc kits up to 88cc kits.

Asdrael

I don't know how old you are and if you have a license, but there are plenty of bigger bikes that are actually cheaper than the fancy 50's. I'd bet you could find a TTR200 dirt cheap for example.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

osmeralda

Quote from: Rhyveeo on November 30, 2016, 06:34:48 PM
You don't use bigger power parts? I live near the border of France so i ride a lot there and i see a lot of 70cc kits up to 88cc kits.
No. They are pretty well supervised as it is really easy to tell if it is a "stock" or not. All plated mopeds have to be pretty much bogged down from the factory so that they only go 45km/h. They hardly rev at all so you can hear instantly if it's tuned.

2tfanatic

November 30, 2016, 09:46:36 PM #14 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:48:45 PM by Rhyveeo
I also added the light, some of you asked me where the light was.

Did it with my dad :D

At the moment my bike goes 90kmh because i have the stock transmission, but soon i am thinking of changing it to 13x47 or 13x48 to go around the 105kmh.