• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:19:50 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Track request!

Started by Pluffiz, December 23, 2016, 06:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluffiz

Hello! So if anyone has some spare time or is going to start on a new track I have a request for a track :)
So this is my local track located in Ulricehamn, Sweden.
The track is called "Bogebanan".
The place also have a small 50cc track and also a 65cc track which is a bit bigger then the 50cc obviously.
Notice that this is not my footage or me riding in the clip!
If you decide to make (which is not that likely i know) then I can fix some images too if wanted!
Have a good day, and Merry christmas :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sxztLm6oxY

Pluffiz

And if you have any questions just write here on the post and I will answer as good as I can :)

Pluffiz

Here is a picture since 2015 so there have been some small changes for 2016 as you can see in the video... The start is down to the left on the picture

Pluffiz

Quote from: geofanatec on December 23, 2016, 06:42:42 PM
Go for it man! Make it 8)
Don´t know how to make tracks :/
I really wanna try but I hate reading through all the text.. I rather have a video showing the basics.. lol? :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Looks like an interesting track, but I have a list as long as the death star trench of tracks people want / I want to make.

Have a go yourself. We need more track makers, you never know you might be a natural.

Plenty of help here if you get stuck but the best way is to start, and read up on what you immediately need help with. That way your keeping the reading to things your immediately interested in.

Pluffiz

Oh.. Didn´t see that there were any videos on it... I will look at it and try :) Would be cool and fun to be able and make my own tracks! But keep this in mind if I fail :P

BadStar

Hey gummian..

I have zero experience with 3d programs/terrain shaping..modding of any kind but have made some progress with all the info in these forums. I went from nothing to being able to make something  (not something great, but still).. so it's worth the time!!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime