• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:12:31 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Couple of questions

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, September 19, 2014, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

September 19, 2014, 08:37:03 PM Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:39:45 PM by TheFatController
Hey PiBoSo,

Couldn't think of where to post it so here will do I guess.. Sorry of this has been covered already, but the only ref I could find to it was in the 'questions' thread, and it never got answered from what I could find...

How do bike numbers and jersey numbers / names work? Is it going to be something we have to skin? or something we can add over the top of skins?  Seems a bit more relevant now the templates have been released.

Also, can we have a skin template with labels for what parts are what? or is it just worth holding out for the game to be released as I'm guessing it's not that far away  ;D

Cheers x

PiBoSo

Quote from: TheFatController on September 19, 2014, 08:37:03 PM
Hey PiBoSo,

Couldn't think of where to post it so here will do I guess.. Sorry of this has been covered already, but the only ref I could find to it was in the 'questions' thread, and it never got answered from what I could find...

How do bike numbers and jersey numbers / names work? Is it going to be something we have to skin? or something we can add over the top of skins?  Seems a bit more relevant now the templates have been released.

Also, can we have a skin template with labels for what parts are what? or is it just worth holding out for the game to be released as I'm guessing it's not that far away  ;D

Cheers x

Race number is printed on the bike. At the moment it's not possible to change the font. Maybe it will be in the future.
For the rider kit, it is possible to change the font. Again, it is printed over, so no need to add the number to the paint.

𝖙𝖋𝖈