• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:28:37 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta5

Started by PiBoSo, December 21, 2016, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[GH]Cody

Quote from: TFC on December 22, 2016, 11:17:47 PM
If it's the same as it was previously, it works if you are there at the start of the session. If you join later on half way through the creation of the deformation you last about 30 seconds to a minute.

So is anyone running a server without deformation? Right now it's..

darn. i just tried again and lasted 30 seconds without moving haha

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sounds awesome Geo, are we going to see B4 GTX servers up at some point? :D

Asdrael

Quote from: TFC on December 22, 2016, 11:17:47 PMSo is anyone running a server without deformation? Right now it's...

iirc, mxb-cenral 2 is collision ON deformation OFF.

Although I did join a deformation server during a session, np. Even leaving and rejoining. So no idea what causes the cores.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

philiaN

OFFline with Collision (C) and deformation (D): so far no core
ONline with C without D: so far no core
ONline with C and D: 50/50 :)

joining in the beginning = no problems
rejoining = cores every 20-30secs //we restarted the server = no problem again!

and maybe another bug

Online with C + D: I joined the server with the 250x after some laps i changed the bike to the 250xf, after that i got the first cores and i tried to change the bike to the 450xf but i was always joining with the 250xf

PiBoSo

Wedgewood

Absolutely amazing! thanks for the hard work to everyone involved.

GDUBMX

Quote from: geofanatec on December 23, 2016, 01:47:51 AM
Just me, or anyone else notice when weather changes (on realistic) that even when switching tracks it stays same weather.

Maybe it always did this, but never played offline this much.

Stand indicator is nice, but really faint and doesn't grab eye.

Still have some problems with random crashes going into corners and sometimes midcorner for no reason the same as before.

Bounciness so so much better.

Bike seems to hit rev limiter too quick.

Weird having to actually let off gas and shift, lol. I like it, but in real life you can shift without letting off gas and not get rev limiter in between (what I mean by too quick).

I still feel better on 90% stability and not the 100% as stated from PiB. Actually have slightly less issues with random crashes on 90%. Slightly, but that issue seems to be when leaning the sidewall of tires don't seem to grip.

Other than that, it is so much more stable and can actually get by with what you can in real life.

Will say my times are much slower, but not far off. Can't wait for mod bikes to work and really see.

Man geo, totally thought the same as you mate.  Rev limiter seems about 2/3000 rpm too soon but that sandy mod is a must for the 250f at least. And I find 90% stability is much more stable and feels nice than 100? Weird?

I'd love to see a full ama roster now with this deformation...  Imagine unadilla or millville..  The deformation is brilliant and seems to be handled much better now.  I'd love every national :)  snappe has stepped his game up with washougal,  he should team up with damo, fats, plus we got Gio Panda back on the scene somewhere  now.  Really nice work team Piboso, it's a proud moment for you guys.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

December 23, 2016, 06:01:34 PM #67 Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 06:06:13 PM by Mace-x
got to play it! for like 10 minutes  :'(

it feels so weird, gotta get used to it, but feels nice, the new sounds and the scrub animation are nice, the front end bounciness is almost over, that is so freaking nice!

Cant really give more feedback for now, will talk more tomorrow, today in the night wil be a non sleep night of mxb, yay!

Edit:
Forgot to mention a huge issue i had!
Got to test washougal, congratulations, the track is awesome!
but, the new reset system bugs me, i like to appear the way i am facing when i fall, but a good amount of times i respawn in a place i cant get back to the track or just in a fence and get stuck hahaha.

a quick question, what does track marked does and how do we use it?

Again, will write more tomorrow, thanks guys!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Mace-x on December 23, 2016, 06:01:34 PM
Edit:
Forgot to mention a huge issue i had!
Got to test washougal, congratulations, the track is awesome!
but, the new reset system bugs me, i like to appear the way i am facing when i fall, but a good amount of times i respawn in a place i cant get back to the track or just in a fence and get stuck hahaha.

a quick question, what does track marked does and how do we use it?

For the old bike reset, keep the reset button pressed for over three seconds.
Keep the Track Marker button pressed for over a second to set it, tap the button to reset the bike to it.

Release notes updated.

Mace-x

Amazing features pibs
Thank you so much!

Ruubs

December 24, 2016, 01:27:13 AM #70 Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:29:54 AM by Sandbiter
Don't think this is worth a new thread, it's just a quick question..

Could anyone explain to me how the stats records work? I can't find myself on the forest raceway records pages. Rode a 45.4 on forest raceway earlier today but it's nowhere to be found. It was on the MSM 250xf.

I don't know which server it was, might've been www.mxb-central.com 3 since that's where forest raceway is on at the moment.

The stats page also mentions 'unrated' for me. There are only 13 guys rated yet. I've done several races already. How's this rating done?
http://stats.mx-bikes.com/stats.php?rider=2088315657

darkbelow13

Only had time for a few laps so far, but I immediately noticed that the issue with the front end bouncing is massively improved. Great job, thank you!

motopsycho87

Anybody have a problem with massively reduced frame rate?  B4 worked perfect for me, B5 is really stuttery no matter what I change in settings, seems to be worse when I look at trees...  My computer plays BF1 between 25-50fps 1080 on high graphics, I know it ain't the best but something has to have changed?

[GH]Cody

Quote from: motopsycho87 on December 24, 2016, 09:00:35 AM
Anybody have a problem with massively reduced frame rate?  B4 worked perfect for me, B5 is really stuttery no matter what I change in settings, seems to be worse when I look at trees...  My computer plays BF1 between 25-50fps 1080 on high graphics, I know it ain't the best but something has to have changed?

no issues, however i do feel small stutters here and there when on southwick maxed out when i rode a few laps on the ol two stroke with max settings. gtx 970 1520mhz, i5 4670k 4.4ghz

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Personally find b5 better than b4 performance wise.. But that could just be imagined.