• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:41:36 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta5

Started by PiBoSo, December 21, 2016, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Ok, now everything works. When technical magic kicks in yo :D
Heeeeey Hoooooo

JumPerr

I have Problems with the Game only MX.Bikes.exe not working

Mace-x

Nooooo, cant play untill tomorrow!  :-\

Thanks piboso, i cant wait to try it!  ;D

Mace-x

Just saw some videos, snappe´s washington and gdub´s videos and i love the sounds, not perfect but quite awesome, the transmission, the gearbox shift, the rev limiter finally i can be barcia on the rev every jump! haha  ;D

I reallly hope what fats said is true, seems quite awesome, cant wait!

Mace-x

shanebell618

Does anyone else have no rev limiter sounds? The sound just cuts off in the higher RPMs.

bassit

Only had a quick 5 minute play but it seems to feel quite a lot better than beta4.
Now i have to try to remember what rider settings i had on beta4..  ???

Thanks Piboso, great Christmas present.
&
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Ruubs

I've been here from the start, but I've still not figured out how to save my stability settings whenever I update the game.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get the same linearity and stability etc as in beta 4? I still have the beta 4 files, but I cant find the settings I'm looking for in any of the folders..

I could perhaps just delete beta 5 again and look it all up, but isn't there a quicker way?

teeds

December 22, 2016, 04:42:20 PM #38 Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:01:15 PM by teeds
I think you'll find most of that in the profile.ini file in your documents profile folder.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Ruubs

Quote from: teeds on December 22, 2016, 04:42:20 PM
I think you'll find most of that in the profile.ini in file in your documents profile folder.
Thanks, not everything is in there though.

Quote from: Geo on December 22, 2016, 04:44:59 PM
I wrote mine down ;)
Did that now as well. Seems like the best option.

Asdrael

Quote from: shanebell618 on December 22, 2016, 03:46:55 PM
Does anyone else have no rev limiter sounds? The sound just cuts off in the higher RPMs.

If you installed b5 on top of b4 (keeping the /bikes folder), it does that. You need to remove the original bikes from the /bikes folder as the game directory now has a bikes.pkz. The extra folder overrides the .pkz in priority, so you have the old sounds.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Ruubs

Quote from: Asdrael on December 22, 2016, 12:26:13 AM
PS: Any info on how to get the rev limiter to work with non-stock bikes?
No idea how to get them to work on custom bikes yet. I've managed to replace the stock 4 stroke limiter though. I'm having a little problem though. It seems like since I replaced the .WAV file with my own .WAV file the limiter has a volume of 100% however far you are from the actual bike. 500 Meters away has the same volume as 1 meter away from the bike (at least in replay, can't get online atm cuz of registration error).

Can't get the 2 stroke to work either. There's nothing I can find in the .SLC files that has to do with the limiter.

Snappe, Piboso, any ideas?

Ruubs

December 22, 2016, 07:07:59 PM #43 Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 07:10:01 PM by Sandbiter
Quote from: Sandbiter on December 22, 2016, 06:12:03 PM
Quote from: Asdrael on December 22, 2016, 12:26:13 AM
PS: Any info on how to get the rev limiter to work with non-stock bikes?
No idea how to get them to work on custom bikes yet. I've managed to replace the stock 4 stroke limiter though. I'm having a little problem though. It seems like since I replaced the .WAV file with my own .WAV file the limiter has a volume of 100% however far you are from the actual bike. 500 Meters away has the same volume as 1 meter away from the bike (at least in replay, can't get online atm cuz of registration error).

Can't get the 2 stroke to work either. There's nothing I can find in the .SLC files that has to do with the limiter.

Snappe, Piboso, any ideas?

I found this on the GP bikes forum:
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=287.msg1399#msg1399

Seems to be a bug I guess.

Waitttt...
I'll try a mono channel once I'm home again.. :-[

Asdrael

Sand, I don't think 2 strokes have a rev limiter.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord