• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:44:54 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

PiBoSo Folder

Started by Marshall Mathers, January 11, 2023, 09:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshall Mathers

Hi Guys, I am a new player to Mx-Bikes and am thoroughly enjoying the game however I have an issue that I don't know how to resolve which means I cannot play the game. Here is a copy of an email I sent to info@piboso.com which I have not received a reply to. As I said I am a new player and new to the community so I don't know if there's a reason I haven't had a reply.

Hi there, I am wondering if there is a way to move the PiBoSo folder that is created when installing MxBikes.

When playing MxBikes and installing more mods the folder became too big for OneDrive to back up my Documents folder. I tried moving the PiBoSo folder to another drive on my pc, however when i launched the game, the menu was back to default and had a distorted look. I also tried to stop backing up the PiBoSo folder but OneDrive wouldn't let me as it was backing up Documents

I have had to uninstall MxBikes and the PiBoSo folder for the moment as I couldn't find a way of moving the PiBoSo folder out of Documents.

Please could you inform me if it is possible to do so and how I need to do it.

Please could anyone let me know if there is a way to resolve the problem  :D

Thanks, Marhsall

teeds

You could just exclude the Piboso folder from the OneDrive sync. You'll also get replays and other things building up in there even if you redirect the mods folder.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Marshall Mathers

Do you know how to exclude a single folder from OneDrive sync?