• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:12:50 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

How did i get banned for cheating?

Started by KeepItRoostin7, December 22, 2023, 02:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeepItRoostin7

December 22, 2023, 02:37:43 AM Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 02:58:44 AM by KeepItRoostin7
How does a kid laying in the track mid race not get banned but i do when i race clean and finish the race? Next moto im on the gate and i get ejected. Tried to join the server back and it said i was banned for cheating. Game is an absolute joke

amurp18

Did you recently update your OEM bikes?  I got banned from 3 servers in a row as soon as I tried to load up a saved setup to the new OEM bikes I downloaded it immediately ejected me and now I get the banned for cheating error on all the servers I tried this on before I caught my mistake.

I have not found a solution yet how to get unbanned, though.  Please someone advise.

bones86

Quote from: amurp18 on December 23, 2023, 11:40:48 PMDid you recently update your OEM bikes?  I got banned from 3 servers in a row as soon as I tried to load up a saved setup to the new OEM bikes I downloaded it immediately ejected me and now I get the banned for cheating error on all the servers I tried this on before I caught my mistake.

I have not found a solution yet how to get unbanned, though.  Please someone advise.
Dude the exact same thing just happened to me. just updated today with the new patch. got into a pepiti server loaded the setup ive been using for months and it instantly froze. so i reloaded and tried to join the same server again and it said banned for cheating. so i went and tried another and the exact same thing happened. idk what to do. ive searched the web and have found nothing