• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:23:53 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta 5 CRF

Started by StoneRider, December 26, 2016, 02:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHappyDinosaur99

Hey StoneRider absolutly stunned by your bike, the CRF 450 R is my dream bike especially the 2k16 model, is it possible that you can give me an obj file of the model because I want to learn some things in Blender and it would be amazing if you could do this :)

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks Stone, just went to swap out my paints and noticed you included them all, thoughtful and appreciated :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Still my favorite bike to ride!

Stone, any chance I can get the normal, reflection and spec maps from you for this?

StoneRider

Quote from: TFC on January 08, 2017, 11:24:34 AM
Still my favorite bike to ride!

Stone, any chance I can get the normal, reflection and spec maps from you for this?

It's all in the template man ! no reflection map but a specular map.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ah ok awesome, thanks :)

StoneRider

btw.. make sure that the norm is good. It's inverted for MXS... don't ask me why ^^

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Maybe mxs is backwards :p..

Norm seems fine to me, everything seems fine in game, just wanted to make some adjustments to some stuff, change seat, reduce shinyness in places, for a cool throwback paint ;)

StoneRider

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Stone, made the whole template red, where is this black bit ???

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Also dude, sorry.. There is a weird overall shiny layer, looks almost like the whole bike is laminated!

What files did you originally use when you compiled? crf.tga, crf_n.tga and crf_s.tga ?

StoneRider

Its because of spec map in the alpha channel of the norm. Try to use m'y last crf's normal map ! I fixed this.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Awesome. Where can I find it?

StoneRider

𝖙𝖋𝖈