• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:14:37 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

BETA 1 RELEASED

Started by Snappe, September 30, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlyonetone

I was missing the ini and gates. Ha. Thanks man.

Clark139

My mouse wont scroll down past half way?

onlyonetone

Clark139

On the title menu it wont go down past profiles like its a border or something

onlyonetone

If you can get to settings try changing the resolution.

Clark139

It was color bit depth was set at 32 on graphics. Thanks for ur help though

SoCalTJ

I'm using a ps4 controller and Mx Bikes sees the L2/R2 as buttons instead of axis. So, when playing this game i have no throttle control or braking control just full throttle or no throttle and same for braking. How do i fix this? I know there is a fix for mxs http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26586 , but not sure if this would work the same for Mx Bikes.

onlyonetone

October 01, 2014, 06:32:52 AM #22 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 07:22:12 AM by onlyonetone
Quote from: SoCalTJ on October 01, 2014, 05:53:31 AM
I'm using a ps4 controller and Mx Bikes sees the L2/R2 as buttons instead of axis. So, when playing this game i have no throttle control or braking control just full throttle or no throttle and same for braking. How do i fix this? I know there is a fix for mxs http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26586 , but not sure if this would work the same for Mx Bikes.

Either find the right drivers or just turn on smooth to 100% to help.

EDIT- The ps4 controller is DirectInput instead of Xinput. There's not much you can do there unless piboso knows of something.

Clark139

i cant seem to get sound now lol

janaucarre

Hello,
I tried the demo yesterday evening during about 20 minutes.
I like it:) I noted really fast that we need to use manual rider movements.
I play in 3rd person view and all seems correct and playable.
I was hearing the moto3qualif during mx session and the sound was really the same in both.
The jumps cannot be taked like a doom full gaz, you need to balance the pilot and play with the throttle fo r having a good landing.
I didn't play an mx game since before 2000 amx i don't ride in real life, so i don't have any reference.
I note that there is the same problem as gpbikes with the front wheel:(
I have had a really good time and will buy it as soon as i have the money to do it.
Thanks piboso and Co.
Another good simulation.
PS: i play with a ps3  pad.

SoCalTJ

October 01, 2014, 08:35:27 AM #25 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:36:59 AM by SoCalTJ
Quote from: onlyonetone on October 01, 2014, 06:32:52 AM
Quote from: SoCalTJ on October 01, 2014, 05:53:31 AM

Either find the right drivers or just turn on smooth to 100% to help.

EDIT- The ps4 controller is DirectInput instead of Xinput. There's not much you can do there unless piboso knows of something.

Thanks for trying to help, i found a fix. Anyone having the same problem i had, this is what i use to fix the problem http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Windows-Another-fork-another-thread works great so far.  :)

GDUBMX

I wanna thank the piboso team for such an amazing game. I'm really happy with how it is and totally hooked. I'm proud to be part of the fore front and part of this awesome community. I look forward to many years of contributing to this game and community and more importantly shredding laps! big round of applause for the developers guys!!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Snappe

Clark139

Has anyone had the problem with no sound

bubble

thank you for this game, he has a great future, I bought as soon as possible, I'm a big reader simulator mx bike and really like. sorry for my bad english . thanks piboso