• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:45:05 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mx Bikes - Screenshots!

Started by giopanda, September 30, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

October 28, 2017, 07:25:03 PM #480 Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:30:30 PM by Bj Slice
When I was checking on some other rides, I found a KTM bike, so I decided to edit the skin. here it is.

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

LastFriday

I got this AWESOME scrub on Washougal ;D ;D ;D

philiaN

Vortex_Damien

Please find a scaling so i can add a sx to my track

Bj Slice

I hope this track can be scaled to real life.  :D
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

EdoKtm21

November 05, 2017, 02:11:29 PM #485 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 02:13:12 PM by EdoKtm21
Someone said "Ruts"?  :-X :o

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Just wanted to say, I'm abosultely loving the whip physics of B7. Massive thanks to PiBoSo & Snappe, it's so corked and the riders so much more flexible and forgiving. The hips are perfectly positioned and the shoulders and head angle are so well done, the way they follow the landing. Love it!

GDUBMX

totally agree mate.... NOW STOP TEASING US AND RELEASE!!!!!

GDUBMX

Bj Slice

Nice one Gdub. Good photo you got

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

Bj Slice