• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:38:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

So... Thoughts so far?

Started by Midbeck, September 30, 2014, 06:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midbeck

Share what you think of the current state of the game. Improvements that can be made and your general thoughts.

Mine:

• The left to right lean(bike) feels very sensitive, might just be my settings.

• I feel like the bike is unresponsive in the air, you can get it to turn one way but it's close to impossible to get it back.

• At really low speed I have no control over the bike, it either slides out, loose the front end or i simply fall of.

This is meant to be constructive criticism and not a list to hurt anyone's feelings. I simply want to help with what I feel could be worked on.

Happy release day everyone and thanks for a great game guys! :D

#DirtyEuro

MX181

I hate you can not put to moves on the one button etc I hated that in gp bikes and asked for a new feature and it'll be my frustration in mxb aswell haha.

Anyone willing to share a setup when they have mastered there own will be greatly appreciated haha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

Snappe

Quote from: Midbeck on September 30, 2014, 06:17:54 PM
The left to right lean(bike) feels very sensitive, might just be my settings.

Have you tried adjusting the deadzone / linearity at all?

The other problems are known, will be worked on!

Midbeck

Quote from: Snappe on September 30, 2014, 06:28:42 PM
Quote from: Midbeck on September 30, 2014, 06:17:54 PM
The left to right lean(bike) feels very sensitive, might just be my settings.

Have you tried adjusting the deadzone / linearity at all?

The other problems are known, will be worked on!

I've tried messing around with it a bit. It's mostly at low speeds that the steering is super sensitive. I'll keep trying and get back to you :)
#DirtyEuro

MotoRogers499

Havent tried it yet BUT PiBoSo or Snappe, you guys would be doing me a HUGE solid if you can help me get this controller working: http://www.razerzone.com/ca-en/gaming-controllers/razer-sabertooth

I bought it for GP-Bikes and MX-Bikes so I could have more buttons for controls without taking my thumbs off the joysticks, however I have no clue what drivers it uses. I dont think its Xinput or the xbox 360 drivers. Ive tried many times to use it GP-Bikes but was unsuccessful every time. It doesnt even show up as a controller when I go to calibrate. If anyone could help me I would be soooooo greatful <3

Snappe

I assume the Sabertooth functions as a standard 360 pad in windows.. So there's no reason why it shouldn't work!

WellsMX524

I'm trying to figure out why I keep assigning "Throttle" to my right trigger, however, every time I do that, It unassigns my Brake on the left trigger.

Snappe

Download this and put it in the MX Bikes/plugins folder:

http://www.kartracing-pro.com/downloads/xinput.dli

It will split the triggers into 2 axis!

Midbeck

Omg, thanks a bunch! That will help alot!
#DirtyEuro

MotoRogers499

Quote from: Snappe on September 30, 2014, 07:45:11 PM

OH MY GOD SNAPPE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS UNIVERSAL!!! I use a logitech xinput controller for most games but i hate how you cant press both triggers at same time and have both functions work at the same time. Thats what splitting the axis does right? Im in desperate need of this please tell me thats what this is!

Snappe

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on September 30, 2014, 07:56:29 PM
Quote from: Snappe on September 30, 2014, 07:45:11 PM

OH MY GOD SNAPPE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS UNIVERSAL!!! I use a logitech xinput controller for most games but i hate how you cant press both triggers at same time and have both functions work at the same time. Thats what splitting the axis does right? Im in desperate need of this please tell me thats what this is!

That is what it does, yes

MotoRogers499

MotardMatt

i really like it but its just getting used to it!

once its all sorted and i have a set up that works for me i will for sure buy it, any one a rough price?

MotoRogers499

Quote from: MotardMatt on September 30, 2014, 08:30:00 PM
i really like it but its just getting used to it!

once its all sorted and i have a set up that works for me i will for sure buy it, any one a rough price?

25 euros

MotardMatt

price is good, can we use out gp bikes UID?