• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:33:36 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

So... Thoughts so far?

Started by Midbeck, September 30, 2014, 06:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MUD

October 06, 2014, 04:58:54 PM #105 Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:22:33 PM by PiBoSo
When ever I use L/R lean I get this

http://www.youtube.com/v/Iuf2b9wkZR4

BOBR6 84

Haahaha oh man, I watched the whole video lol  ::)  :D

Ashien

I always wash out my front tire, and it just doesnt happen as much in real life. I can lean my bike down pretty far without even losing a little traction. The whiplash with the bars after you hit a bump is so insane, you get a little sideways in the whoops and you lose the bike. I love the game and know it will only get better, thanks for the addiction!
Ride, ride now and ride as fast as you can and dont look back...unless your taunting

LEASEK

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 04, 2014, 10:44:36 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on October 04, 2014, 10:37:38 PMHmm ... rewording properly, I guess what bearded4glory is asking is a mode where the stick position dictates a "target lean rate" instead of a "target lean angle".
This means: the more you push the stick to the right, the quicker the bike leans to the right. When you center the stick, the bike keeps the current lean.

I don't think it's less noble than the current target lean, even if for sure it's not any "purer" (pure = direct steer).
What I don't know is if it is any better. Could be interesting to try.

MaX.

If this is what bearded4glory suggests, it will be added in Beta2.

Hey PiBoSo, has this been added? How can I set this?