• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Asdrael's SX track creation kit.

Started by Asdrael, January 06, 2017, 07:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

January 09, 2017, 11:14:46 AM #15 Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 12:32:56 PM by pacopastor34
Quote from: Asdrael on January 09, 2017, 11:06:35 AM
Possibilities:
Deformation not reseted after a heightmap change and a track reload.
Gaussian filter used on a too small selection and not a whole layer.

Thank you man. I must check that. Do u use Gaussian before save the raw to the whole map? I applied the blur to each  element once it's placed and after Gaussian I used your height measurement.

Edit: And the winner is: Adsrael for Deformation, the film!! Congratulations!! Thank you mate!

And that's what you can do in minutes with Adsrael SX Kit...Again and I think it won't be the last...THANK YOU.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Awesome! I was thinking of making some older sx tracks as a means to make a stadium pack for others to use. The aim is to make high quality stadium objects with animated textures. I was thinking day practice with minimal people in the stands and no big screen, night race with full stadium, cam flashes, big screen etc.. Just thoughts at the moment.

GDUBMX

Wow,  is that ready for download Paco? Haha

Great Idea Fats,  look forward to seeing mate.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

January 09, 2017, 05:37:07 PM #18 Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 08:53:10 PM by pacopastor34
Quote from: gdubmx on January 09, 2017, 04:49:03 PM
Wow,  is that ready for download Paco? Haha

Great Idea Fats,  look forward to seeing mate.

Not yet but i will glad to send it to you to test. Add me to steam GDUB. User: fatselektor

Quote from: TFC on January 09, 2017, 01:22:41 PM
Awesome! I was thinking of making some older sx tracks as a means to make a stadium pack for others to use. The aim is to make high quality stadium objects with animated textures. I was thinking day practice with minimal people in the stands and no big screen, night race with full stadium, cam flashes, big screen etc.. Just thoughts at the moment.

This would be awesome. That's the point. Make a standard object pack to maintain a good quality. I will do some arenacross. I used for that track 2013 Liverpool arenacross layout. I can make all the UK arenacross tracks from 2013, 2014 or maybe 2017.

BadStar

Wow... that's fast Paco.. Thanks Asdrael!!

This + WC2 and we will be over-run with content!!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

StoneRider

Quote from: TFC on January 09, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

DUDE !! that would be awesome

Thank you for the pack asdrael !

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Even better now self emission lighting is possible using the shd. What will be interesting to see is if animated textures can make use of the lighting. If so, camera flashes will look amazing ;D

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

philiaN