• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2020, 01:46:02 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)

Suspensions Tutorial by StoneRider

Started by StoneRider, January 08, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

Quote from: oblitz1 on January 25, 2017, 10:21:33 PM
Where can I see the sag amount on the suspension page?

you go in test man.

oblitz1

SpeedBrain

Great tutorial man! You helped me a lot getting into the game ;)

MXB17

StoneRider

Sv3n

Yeah, finally found this useful topic...

Thanks Stone!

First I learned the game, as basic it comes. Learned physics etc.
The I setup SAG - this was helping me huge time - removes this bounce that the game comes with :)
BUT, this is was not it. Some track I can't ride till that day. Over steering corners and on a rough track damn bounce comes back...

Soo now I can understand a BIT how to start setting my bike up.

Once again thanks!
Ingame "Sv3n"

CBM Racing

So how outdated is this tutorial now since we're in what Beta 14e I think and Asdrael had some new help with tunning the suspension this time around from Bryan Haskell (who I believe I raced in the 30+ Class in SX futures). Just curious because the suspension always seems to change with major updates like going to Beta14 or having 2 new OEM packs. I don't really understand how it all works in this game because some settings don't match up to real-life settings or just ae not in real life at all? Don't get me wrong all the bikes and suspension are absolutely amazing I have never played any Moto game with such real bikes but without knowing the proper way to tune them we are not using them to their full capabilities!

teeds

This did help then, not sure about now though as the suspension, at least on the last 2 OEM releases, is much much better without any changes.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba