• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:33:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Missing Bike

Started by Pluffiz, December 29, 2016, 08:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluffiz

Tried to join the Paleta server but it said missing bike.. I remember seeing some pack with all the bikes needed but I can´t seem to find it now :/

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Pluffiz

Pluffiz

Okay so now I don´t know what has happened... I removed the stock bikes by mistake but downloaded the game again and put them over in the bikes folder. But after that I could not join the servers... I tried removing all the other bikes and download the pack again. Still no luck... I reinstalled the game and all the packs (bikes, tracks and paints) and it still says missing bike when I try to join the modded servers.. Anyone got a clue about what can be the fault?

Jack Butterworth

Same problem, didnt have any problems when i was playing yesterday now it says missing bike  :)

Asdrael

Had the same problem, Phillian helped me solve it.

The GTX pack has all the bikes for the GTX server but is missing one for the mxbc servers - the CRF450 2016. You'll need it on your drive to connect to the mxbc servers, and you can leave it in (but not select it as your bike) for the GTX server. It's in this pack:
http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1402.0
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Jack Butterworth

Quote from: Asdrael on January 05, 2017, 09:48:26 AM
Had the same problem, Phillian helped me solve it.

The GTX pack has all the bikes for the GTX server but is missing one for the mxbc servers - the CRF450 2016. You'll need it on your drive to connect to the mxbc servers, and you can leave it in (but not select it as your bike) for the GTX server. It's in this pack:
http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1402.0

Cheers fixed it for me!  :-*

Pluffiz

Oh okay! Thanks for the help! :D