• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:37:50 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mace Wheels

Started by Mace-x, January 15, 2017, 06:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

So, finally, here´s my wheels, they are around 3500 polys each.

The package includes the following:
Front wheel
Rear Wheel
Discs
Sprocket

The psd includes a detailed folder scheme with easy color switching and everything you need!
Each one include diffuse and normal maps.

You can use any discs shapes and sprockets, just do your texture and add an alpha to it and voila!

The models are not imported into the game!

They are free to use for any project.
I´ve included a dumb proof Psd, it includes each layer named and how to modify the colours and logos.

Model:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwz4b3kyjXEVT1NwZEFrNzB5Y1U

Psd:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwz4b3kyjXEVQXJmcWg4ODVQbG8

V 1.0, if anything needs to be changed just let me know.

StoneRider

awesome man..!! thank you !!!

GDUBMX

wow! weird i was looking for some wheel models yesterday, how do you import? LOL
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Awesome mace, thanks! Would be great to have wheels separate from the bike and selectable in the menu :(

GDUBMX

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Lol! Hey you got that far, now it's just working out the kinks!

It's hard to tell how to do it without having a try. RC is probably the best one to help as I think he's the only one who's actually imported a bike with custom wheels. They are different to how you bring a bike in I know that much. Sorry can't be of more help..

Mace-x

Thanks guys!

@gdub
well, that´s way better than anything i´ve come to hahaha, perhaps ask paco, he´s good importing stuff aswell

GDUBMX

Lol I simply renamed the original p_mx wheel and named the mace wheel p_mx..  Obviously Fats it right  there is a lot of kinks hahaha.  Just  want some damn tire graphics!  Come one rc or paco..wake up!

pacopastor34

Give me two days guys, I have been working 3 straight days in AX and ktm. I want to have the bike ready before Wednesday. I'll import the wheels tomorrow. The awesome Mace-x already sent them to me.Fucking awesome artist!!! Gran trabajo! Great work!

pacopastor34

Quote from: geofanatec on January 16, 2017, 09:12:46 PM
^^ Maybe if you get them imported they can be added to Geo's Tyres :)

It was my tought:D

GDUBMX

Wow.. This would be awesome!

Mace-x

Thanks guys, i´m glad you liked them, if you need any tweaks, fixes or anything just let me know.
feel free to use them as you wish, including all the psd, textures and whatsoever  :)

Jose Reina

Trying to get Mace's wheels into the game ;)

I hope it does not bother anyone, if someone is already doing this to tell me, and I do not do it;)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Wow they look great! Are they all accurate sizes and true to real world?

Once they're in, I'd love to add them to my rm.

rc4187

are you going to create the chain as well?