• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:01:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Videos

Started by CBL Gaming, September 30, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Cheers

@ JJS209 I use Afterburner to capture and this is the video settings bit -

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

JohnnyMac

Nice driving and vid.

Mace-x

Some B3 Gameplay, still getting used to  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/Qe2vqoTK0gQ

teeds

May 21, 2015, 08:36:01 PM #168 Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:32:35 AM by teeds
That view is looking more like it in b3, sucks you can't get on-line though mace  :-\

Mace-x

yeah, i´m super sad because i cant play anymore online, it was a blast, hopefully beta 4 will have some netcode optimisation and i might get online again, that or i´ll have to wait untill i can move out and get a decent internet xD

Mace-x

Guys, i´m working on a new video, any song tips? still searching  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey mace, could be wrong but I don't think it's much to do with connection, mines good and I can't play online.

Teeds does doc have trouble? Guess he is on a different ip?

teeds

Doc's mostly fine but has had problems just like myself and others.

So are you guys getting repeated crashes when joining an empty server?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Haven't tried an empty server yet, might try later if I get a chance.

Mace-x

i was able to connect to an empty server once, it had a shitload of lag, that was the only time i could go online, now i get a connected.. banner and no matter how long i wait it doesnt work.

Mace-x

Here it is!

Mx Bikes Freeride 3 Rock on!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/D3tTEUQq7Bc

So, do we rock?  8)

Btw, piboso, this is a demonstration of why do we need the damn sesion markers and freeride mode, it´s really fun to do this!  :)
you dont know how painfull was to try each jump 20 times and have to go from the track to the jump each time :o xD

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Amazing mace! Reminds me of the mcm2 days where every track became a quest to find new gaps and transfers. Love it, especially the paleta launch to launch. Good job man!

Mace-x

Thanks fats!  ;D

yeah, i love finding gaps and jumps in the tracks, it's awesome to land them.

Regarding the paleta gap, i was trying since beta 2 but sadly it was not possible, beta 3 changed that tho, we can hit jumps faster and at angles, also we have more air control so it was on!  ;D

Cant wait for b4 netcode fix, hopefully we can shred soon!

btw, cant wait for that sweet track you're working on  8)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nearly finished, but it's my kids birthdays tomorrow so pretty busy all weekend  ;D Maybe get it done tomorrow night..

teeds

May 23, 2015, 01:25:20 PM #179 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:10:41 PM by teeds
Quote from: Mace-x on May 22, 2015, 10:20:14 PM
Here it is!

Mx Bikes Freeride 3 Rock on!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/D3tTEUQq7Bc

So, do we rock?  8)

Btw, piboso, this is a demonstration of why do we need the damn sesion markers and freeride mode, it´s really fun to do this!  :)
you dont know how painfull was to try each jump 20 times and have to go from the track to the jump each time :o xD

Rock on Dude! Whooooohh!  Sweet vid Mace, some amazing jumps in there and with my man Ronnie (RIP) in my ears was most enjoyable   8)  Lol you left some serious scars on that mountain too man.