• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:57:03 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Videos

Started by CBL Gaming, September 30, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Quote from: Midbeck on March 24, 2017, 11:41:49 AM
Haha I can't make everyone happy when it comes to the music... For sure asdrael, I really want to highlight some of the features this game has to offer, deformation etc.

Yea, don't worry about the music. You will never win on that subject. I like all kinds of music and if it makes the screen feel right, it's right. So far, you do that every time!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

We should all push to have the "ghost" show up in replay. Would make for some sick "racing" type vids. And could do some really neat whips with your ghost bc you would know exactly how they would work on the jumps.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vortex_Damien

𝖙𝖋𝖈

GDUBMX

Lol that's awesome
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

The hunter becomes the hunted  :) Asdrael piling on the pressure after a fall.

https://www.youtube.com/v/jx0GI9xO-LY&feature=youtu.be
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Asdrael

That was a fun race! I was trying out a harder fork on that one, and it didn't work out. Lost the front end when pushing :/ Fun to see this perspective though. It's clear that we didn't have the same lines in a few spot. You were much faster than me around the starting gate, I think I was faster around the back triple. We need to run this more often. Great riding and racing Teeds!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

Here is a random race between new guys in the game. I am happy to have finished the race with just minor scratches. lol!

Nvm the riding since I just had the game the other day and I still have a lot to learn of this game. Enjoy and pls like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12JbjT66w0&feature=youtu.be
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

derbi

Yeah it was good race :D After first jump i landed on my back and lost first place :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice vid. The better the betas get, the easier this sim looks to pick up for the newcomers. That's great to see, good riding. You should have seen most of us on beta 1 and 2! 3 was the first that felt properly controllable to me lol :)

Bj Slice

March 26, 2017, 10:12:24 PM #580 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:59:17 AM by Bj Slice
will be posting some more videos in the future. Thanks guys!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

getting closer....

https://www.youtube.com/v/cyTz2yPXTA0
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Asdrael

Hey you are getting better, nice to see!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

derbi

How to ride this track? I need to download it and add it?