• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:29:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 Kawasaki and Kawasaki OEM bike pack.

Started by StoneRider, January 28, 2017, 11:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

January 28, 2017, 11:52:23 PM Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:07:06 AM by StoneRider
>>> 18.03.2017 : Beta 6 update : Kawasaki Pack v2.0 <<<

Standard bikes
  • Chassis flex values added
OEM bikes
  • Chassis flex values added
  • 4 strokes: different engine maps added, based on the different couplers coming with the bike.
    • Green: Stock hp curve, rather full at low RPMs but limited at high RPMs.
    • White: More of an aggressive map. mid/high RPM.
    • Black: A smoother power curve, softening up the low/mid RPMS but pulling linearly and longer.
Download link:
Kawasaki KXFs Std + OEM v2.0
Necessary Geo Tyre Mod for the OEM bikes to work.

As always, let me know if anything is out of whack. Enjoy!

The complete line of Kawasaki's bikes, 2017 version –  250F and 450F. (a 125 will may be add to this pack..

The original model was created by Jay, modified by Yann and transfered to mxb by me and Pacopastor (without the permission of the creator. I bought the model, and i transfered it to mx bikes and he said NO. And then i said Fuck You. if you don't support Robinhood... don't use it.) All the Geom and engine files are done by Asdrael... and it's freaking awesome.

The bikes have undergone extensive work and rework on different aspects of their physics implementation. This is why two different versions of the bikes are being released.
You can download and enjoy both. They can coexist on servers, np. They are different variations on the same theme, and all count as different bikes for the game.

In the pack...

KX250F/KX450F stock version :

- Fork: Accurate travel, rake angle, offset, trail, position, stock spring strength and preload within stock range. Weight positioned the best I could.
- Shock: Accurate travel, complete geometry including linkage system, position on chassis, stock spring length,  strength and preload within stock             
   range.
- Chassis: Accurate wheelbase, weight positioning to accommodate new geometry.
- Suspensions: Slightly modified the values for the suspensions in the .cfg file so it works with the geometry.
  Rebound was compared to videos for average settings, while shock was adapted from MSM and other models.
-Engines: those are stock, copied from the MSM. Also stock: everything that has to do with the engine (ratios etc).

KX250F/KX450F OEM Version :

- Engines: All engine data incorporated, >98% accuracy on the dyno curves.
- Ratios: Primary, secondary, gearing ratios all exact and at stock settings + .cfg allows typical secondary drive ratio modifications.
- Weight and fuel: Weight and fuel capacity corrected for each model, including inertia.
- Brakes: Disc size (and associated torque) exact.
- Suspension settings: All the suspension settings have been expanded for realism. 20 clicks on everything (shock should be 30 for rebound but                         
   the engine limits it at 20).
   For convenience, I added 2 softer and 3 harder settings on everything (so your Standard pack setting +2 = your OEM setting). Surprise: every       
   value is set to factory.
   Also increased the choice in rear spring strength for realism, and dialed in the exact   
   strength and preload values.
- Tyres: Geo's Tyres (v1.5).

For the 450F OEM model, the engine has been modeled from Dyno data, the engine inertia upped to 0.006 and the engine breaking torque adapted (exact same conditions as the YZ450F OEM making those 2 bikes "homogeneous"

LINK --> https://mega.nz/#!nhhGWKQK!nVtCW-1P0MetbUZnpXCza83is4s_FEwZq5qOZfiCLSM

Credits:
- Jay for the base model of the kxf
- Pacopastor for his patience, and for being a so great teacher
- Yann Bourguignon for his help on all the little parts on the model
- Asdrael for his magic in suspensions settings and for the all OEM shit... All credits for the handle goes to him, and it's fucking awesome <3

Enjoy (or not, if you support scamers :) )

[/center]

Yann

Asdrael

Does it have a rev limiter now?

(Wanted to use this gif for a long time, I know it makes no sense but still).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hang on.. Are we now allowed to use this or is this in protest of the latest comments on using ripped models?

I'm not sure where I stand but I know I don't want to be a part of the shitstorm that might be about to happen on this peaceful forum ;)

Asdrael

Quote from: TFC on January 28, 2017, 11:56:25 PM
I'm not sure where I stand but I know I don't want to be a part of the shitstorm that might be about to happen on this peaceful forum ;)

Want some?
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Mace-x

Lol Stony, no need to fight mate  ;D
model looks nice, thank you!

StoneRider

Quote from: Asdrael on January 28, 2017, 11:55:45 PM
Does it have a rev limiter now?

(Wanted to use this gif for a long time, I know it makes no sense but still).

yup
Quote from: TFC on January 28, 2017, 11:56:25 PM
Hang on.. Are we now allowed to use this ?

By Jay ? didn't asked again :)

Mace-x

well stony, then this is different, in mxgp bikes we cant ask anyone because.... well, it´s self explanatory, in this case i would love if this has approvation from jay since he´s the one who did it and he´s reach able.

Altrought i hate that he is selling the models, wtf, modding is for fun and glory, not for money at least for me but whatever.

Asdrael

Quote from: Mace-x on January 29, 2017, 12:07:04 AMmodding is for fun and glory

Wait wat. I thought we were all masochists and this was a femdom board :(
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

StoneRider

January 29, 2017, 12:16:13 AM #9 Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:22:41 AM by StoneRider
Quote from: Mace-x on January 29, 2017, 12:07:04 AM
i would love if this has approvation from jay
me too !
Quote from: Mace-x on January 29, 2017, 12:07:04 AM
Altrought i hate that he is selling the models, wtf, modding is for fun and glory, not for money at least for me but whatever.
we are agree. AND i buyed it.

Download it or not, use it or not. the majority will speak.

:)

StoneRider

January 29, 2017, 12:17:03 AM #10 Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:20:14 AM by StoneRider
And... i also did it for the lol

Ty As'

GDUBMX

Lol this is awesome.  Nice model "geo"  hahaha
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Skunkie132

Sick as!
thanks alot, to whomever did whatever!
(didn't bother reading through all the stuff in this and the previous post)

StoneRider

January 29, 2017, 07:10:09 PM #14 Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 07:50:46 PM by StoneRider
UPDATED

(here is the new geom and config files only https://mega.nz/#!ilpmVaCZ!tG8r4u7Q6HbVMK6en8P2AFSbRhc28A2hMrve_Ktltv8)