• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:10:25 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pitbikes Beta5 Update

Started by rc4187, January 29, 2017, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

Pitbike, dirt and SM versions updated for beta5.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?jg222bsbb700o3l

StoneRider

Thank you RC can't wait to try this !

pacopastor34

2tfanatic

What we need now is a Sherco 450 :D

GDUBMX

Quote from: Rhyveeo on January 30, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

Don't let us stop you man,  your content has been awesome so far..
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

2tfanatic

Quote from: gdubmx on January 30, 2017, 09:23:23 PM

Why u always so salty? Going through a depression or something? Man you are wierd.

GDUBMX

Quote from: Rhyveeo on February 03, 2017, 03:07:49 PM
Quote from: gdubmx on January 30, 2017, 09:23:23 PM

Why u always so salty? Going through a depression or something? Man you are wierd.

Only salty with you mate,  you are a complete helmet.  You bash other peoples work, bash their riding, criticise people's modeling.  You provide zero in the way of content and positive/constructive feedback.  And occasionally turn up with tard comments like this..  Honestly. Not "weird"  or depressed I'm afraid, i just think you're a bit of a tit. :)

stevo

2tfanatic

February 03, 2017, 05:53:24 PM #8 Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 05:56:39 PM by Rhyveeo
Well if someone posts his work i will give them feedback and critics that's logical, apparently you don't know logic by the looks of it, and i never bash peoples work and "modelling" I respect modelers to the fullest extent, you are talking so much bullshit my dude you really need to stop because it's making me cringe hard inside...

Quel con ce mec, c'est incroyable.. Le mec c'est bon il a fait quelques modèles et il se la pète..

And what do you mean i provide ZERO in the way of content? I am NOT SUPPOSED to provide ANYTHING my dude.

Asdrael

Quote from: Rhyveeo on February 03, 2017, 05:53:24 PM
Well if someone posts his work i will give them feedback and critics that's logical, apparently you don't know logic by the looks of it, and i never bash peoples work and "modelling" I respect modelers to the fullest extent, you are talking so much bullshit my dude you really need to stop because it's making me cringe hard inside...

Quel con ce mec, c'est incroyable.. Le mec c'est bon il a fait quelques modèles et il se la pète..

And what do you mean i provide ZERO in the way of content? I am NOT SUPPOSED to provide ANYTHING my dude.

You know what's cringe worthy? Someone who feels he needs to add an extra flamy sentence in a foreign language to feel important. Goddamn I despise that.

Although bonus points for making me take you even less seriously.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

Quote from: Rhyveeo on February 03, 2017, 05:53:24 PM

Have a great weekend mate! 

Dominator

Yo Yo all!

I'm having a bit of trouble getting this into my game - I've been trying the normal way, by downloading the file and the dumping ( after extracting ) the "pitbike" file into my "bikes" folder, under "mods". I'm having no luck though

could someone possibly point me in the right direction? 😎

Yashi

open "pitbike" and drop both "pitbike" and "smpitbike" instead.

Waffle

whenever i try to use the pitbikes it crashes my game at the bike selection screen.

teeds

Make sure you have the tyres for the bike loaded in to the tyres folder.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba