• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:39:25 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Can't connect to server..

Started by szakal88PL, February 04, 2017, 04:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szakal88PL

Hello. I cant connect to any server or weinting syncro and stok or missing bike. I try go to mxcentral servers mod12 before i delete all bikes and put in this mod12 bikes and stil can't connect. I try geo servers bikes tyres new update, sory for my english. please send mi stock bikes and all for any server :P meaby a do someting wrong

teeds

The mod12 pack is all that's on the MXBCentral servers. Make sure your bikes.pkz is ok and you have not got any stock bikes in your bikes folder. It's best to remove the bikes folder completely and create a new one then extract the mod12 pack again. FYI the mod12 pack will not let you join the GTX servers as it stands.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

szakal88PL

What bikes i need to join in gtx servers ? i need clean again bike folder and put other bike packk ? and what its mod11 bike pack ?

doc1

I think mod11 is the same. Seems the GTX servers aren't working right now, just get syncing on them all here too and I just downloaded all the GTX bikes again.

StoneRider

szakal88PL

Still same... i get full pack bike from this website, 7.67 gb. Delete bike folder and put bikes from this pack no mod12 - mod11. Delete tyre folder and put stock again, and still syncing in gtx servers, i get yzf250 update delete old bike and put new no replaces. yzf 250  v 2.1

szakal88PL

eeehhh this same... i check this pack... i give up.

teeds

Also be aware that the when you select all bikes in Geos drive it does not always give you all the bikes in the zip it creates for some reason.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

szakal88PL

i delete all and instal game again

szakal88PL

Thanks man !! finaly working !! all day diging ::P