• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:20:41 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Racing games talk

Started by Mace-x, February 09, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

So, it would be cool to have a topic to share screenshots, discuss, coordinate some races and generally talk about some other racing games.

currently i have a DFGT and my nephew a g27 and we are playing a lot of assetto corsa lately, the FFB on that game is  absolutely stunning!

Dirt Rally doesnt holds back tho, it´s a super fun rally game.

so, what are you guys playing?

teeds

Playing the same as you when I can be arsed to dismantle my bike controls and setup my T500RS wheel, sweet games indeed.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

Got a t 150 and playing Automobilista and rfactor 2. Assetto is fun though
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

DFGT here and play sometimes rFactor 2 and i like assetto but it's not in my steam library to play online.

PizzaChet

February 09, 2017, 11:07:58 PM #4 Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:45:27 PM by PizzaChet
G27 wheel used on iRacing, rF, rF2, AC, PCars, DiRT Rally, WRS, KRP, BeamNG Drive, Spintires, NFS Most Wanted and all of the Flatout and Simbin titles just to name a few. PizzaChet on Steam.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Braap570

Assetto Corsa, Automobilista  , Dirt Rally and RaceRoom on PC too

Project cars on PS4.... With ma T300RS :)

If someone wants to drive or play something just PM for the add :)

Mace-x

I´ll play tonight some assetto corsa, never played that online tho  ;D

if anyone wants to play later hit me on discord!

PizzaChet

I'm on West coast time.  What zone you in? What's your Discord? I'm PizzaChet. Go figure.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Mace-x

Noo, plans aborted, wont be able to make it tonight, tomorrow i´ll race tho!  ;D

GDUBMX

would love a lucas oil short course truck game! man that would be awesome! the super truck on AMS just doesnt cut it
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

Quote from: Mace-x on February 10, 2017, 06:30:57 PM
Noo, plans aborted, wont be able to make it tonight, tomorrow i´ll race tho!  ;D
No problems. PS3 time. It says that you haven't been online for 2 years or more. For shame!  :P