• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:59:57 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Release Private SX Training BETA V1.1 By Conceptgraff

Started by conceptgraffmxs, February 15, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

February 15, 2017, 11:27:42 PM Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:32:40 PM by conceptgraffmxs
HEY GUYS I RELEASE BETA OF MY TRACK FOR TESTING :)
ITS MY FIRST TRACK
WORK IN PROGRESS.........................

PREVIEW :
[/color]

[/size][/size]

MUD

This is a really fun little track, the offset berms are really fun, and the whole track flows really really well after a couple laps, real 250f friendly. ;D

The tiny double (after the whoops with the turn in it and before the booter to table top) the inside of the turn Before and after could use a little a bit of a rut or a line, just looks a little blank there. Mostly before though.

Some spots/sections need smoothing(especially the 2 bigger whoops)

The environment could use somethings like Volcano/mountain, ocean, beach, river/stream, bridge, waterfall, jungle

In the 3rd person view the finish line banner seems a bit low.

HornetMaX

Man, your track is named .. track ?!  :o

Come on, make an effort :)

flexo72

CSchmied986

Braap570

Hey man just tested your track! its pretty cool man! it flows very well after a few laps.. its challenging but not too much :)
you can whip every jump so cool! some decals like your concept graff banner is a little bit inside the track... but for a beta track and your first one its very cool man! thanks for that.. :)

cant wait to ride  on the v1 track version hopefully with the finish of the lap on the monster finish banner and some updated stuff :)

BadStar

With work, I have currently no time to for mxb.. but had a quick minute to ride a few laps..

I'm a fan and can't wait to see how your tracks evolve.. I'm so jealous because you guys already know how to operate editing programs and I am slowed down by learning each step but hey, it is what it is!

When I see your jumps, I think.. NOPE, it wont work and the bike will be out of control but your track rides fine and throws some massive jumps/whips.. lol, every time I hit a lap I kept thinking, no way this jump will work and then it does! haha. 

Great job.. cant wait to see your future work when you smooth the jumps out to look built by man and not pc..!! good job!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

CSchmied986

As always, your work & abilities need no introduction!  Lots of quality work and objects here!! I would just say a couple of jumps are a little 'squared' on initial roll in, so they can kick you a little weird, but very fun!! Oh, and timing gates   ;) Would love to see a bigger track with huge jumps just like this one!

2tfanatic

Track is a bit broken at some points, i hit a invisible wall in the middle of a turn once but apart from that nice track !