• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:54:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

RedBull Helmet With 100% Goggles By GDUBMX

Started by GDUBMX, October 01, 2014, 10:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

October 01, 2014, 10:53:54 AM Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:23:49 AM by gdubmx
Here is my first skin for MX Bikes. A redbull helmet with 100% goggles. Extract the folder into your helmets folder. if you dont have a helmets folder then create one inside of your RIDER folder lol if you dont have a rider folder then create one, then create a folder called helmets inside. Or alternatively  inside your MX Bikes directory will be some PKZ file, right click rider.pkz go to properties, rename the .pkz for .rar or .zip then click ok. now the file should have changed to a zip or rar file. now extract the folder inside called RIDERto your mx bikes directory then open the RIDER folder and create HELMETS.

DOWNLOAD LINK >>>>>>  https://www.mediafire.com/?5ycpa4rs427mwei
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

RiccoChicco

That's not a new model but a paint, so the installation process works but is not the one to do  :P

You just need to copy the .pnt file into the MXBikes/rider/helmets/default/paints/  ;)

Ricco

Beast2013

I downloaded it then mxb/rider/helmets/default/paints but it won't show up in game. Help please

RiccoChicco

The .pnt file should be in

mxb/rider/helmets/default/paints

Not in a sub folder.

Otherwise, if you want to directly extract the whole .zip, put it in

mxb/rider/helmets/

Beast2013

Thankyou I directly extract the whole .zip and put it in mxb/riderhelmets/ and it work  ;D