• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:49:52 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Florida Tracks and Trails Pro Track [Release]

Started by Vortex_Damien, February 27, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Very cool track! Damo I knew you were working on this but wasn't sure we were ever going to see it. So glad you finally finished it off and Asdrael did a great job on the textures. Thanks to all involved! :)

YSR_BRODY

This track is awesome!! I especially like how it's in my homestate. Great job!!

CSchmied986

For some reason the draw distance seems to be really short on this track  ??? Sweet track though!

CSchmied986

Would be awesome to see a night time version of this track! (or any track)  8)

pacopastor34

Quote from: NorCal 986 on March 01, 2017, 11:37:00 PM
For some reason the draw distance seems to be really short on this track  ??? Sweet track though!

True the big squares issue is back,dont know why!

Asdrael

For a night time version to look good, you'd need multiple light sources. Which we don't have right now, hence why my SX tracks "at night" still have a sun.

And for the drawing distance, it might have to do with the thickness of the layers. I wanted deformation to appear rather fast and look good, which made me use some thin layers... too thick, they simply didn't show fast enough.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

BadStar

Thank god for Astradel! lol

Florida Tracks & Trails would have a lawsuit against Damien if we went through with anything I was working on!!

Such a good track!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

StoneRider

HornetMaX

Quote from: pacopastor34 on March 01, 2017, 11:45:03 PM
Quote from: NorCal 986 on March 01, 2017, 11:37:00 PM

True the big squares issue is back,dont know why!
Sorry for OT, but just yesterday I fired up Paleta and I have the same issue (I thought it was gone).

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Strange, because I've not had any problems like this with FTT or Paleta.. Maybe there is a bug somewhere..

flexo72

Paradox28

I love this track on a 450 but I can't seem to find the right gearing for the two big triples and its driving me crazy!

Asdrael

Track now registered, forgot to do it and the PiBoSo's registration update was a good reminder ;)

Quote from: Paradox28 on March 08, 2017, 04:51:48 AM
I love this track on a 450 but I can't seem to find the right gearing for the two big triples and its driving me crazy!

Stock gearing should make you overjump on all OEM 450s. Even worse on the standard 450 tbh...
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yup, for example the big triple after the big step up, on a 450 you can go over the roller in 3rd at low speed on the OEM, pin it in 3rd with some forward lean and clear the whole thing.

I do strugle with the big step up triple but I think that's mainly the face of the take off is a bit uneven and steep.

Twitch135

I'm having a lot of fun with this track. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135