• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:08:39 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Florida Tracks and Trails Pro Track [Release]

Started by Vortex_Damien, February 27, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

BadStar

Just got done watching "MOTO 8"   Florida Tracks and Trails has a nice part in the movie. Good stuff
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Bj Slice

Hello everyone! I would like to ask anyone who can mark the image the correct T1 T2 and T3 sections as I am trying to know where I was slow in preparation for the motocross series which I am trying to qualify. Thank you very much!

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Asdrael

Red lines are the Splits, greyish ones the checkpoints. Each missed CP is 5 to 10s penalty. (Click to enlarge)

You can actually check this yourself.
1. Download the TrackTools
2. Unpack the .pkz
3. launch TrackEd
4. Load the .trh of the track
5. View -> RaceData -> load the .rdf of the track.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

Thank you very much Asd, this is a great help. I appreciate it a lot.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

StoneRider

1.34 ! What is your best times so far guys ?

Asdrael

I think he meant 2:34 ;) I'm running those lap times as well. To be 100% consistent, closer to 2:37.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

wow! You guys are freaking fast. Do you ever blink when you play? lol

StoneRider

I just did a 2.32.3...  ::) and i'm 100% consistent in 2.37/36 too. Under 35 for 5 laps is the goal for qualify ! :P

StoneRider

Asdrael

As of Beta 7, this track got even more awesome (those powerslides...). BUT, does anyone also have a wierd rear kick after the sand rollers? Kinda as if there was a hidden step...
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bacon

Quote from: Asdrael on November 07, 2017, 01:40:30 PM
As of Beta 7, this track got even more awesome (those powerslides...). BUT, does anyone also have a wierd rear kick after the sand rollers? Kinda as if there was a hidden step...

still happening in beta 10 :(

CSchmied986

Ya it would be nice to see an updated version of this track. Would also be awesome to see Glen Helen updated to the new layout!

Asdrael

I'll try to have a look at my folders and see if I still have the "raw" track before compiling it, and see if I can fix the invisible step. Quite frankly, it's not high on my list atm because I have only little free time and I find the OEM pack more important :/ Sorry about that.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Glen Helen will be a complete overhaul. The heightmap isn't big enough to encompass the newer sections and I'd like to redo it anyway. I will be doing this at some point.. If anyone has comments or anything please use the Glen Helen thread 👍