• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:24:28 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Enduro De Heuvelenberg

Started by Ruubs, November 09, 2016, 09:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

Some time out in gpbikes and when I come back I find that track! Can't wait to test it, thank you so much sandb!

pacopastor34

After been riding here testing the new ktm(tomorrow will be available) this track is amazing.I really hope you finish the website contest and finish the other freeride/enduro tracks. It's so fun to ride in your track. I just noticed some watermarks in the trees haahaha.

When do you think the rest of enduro tracks will be available?

Ruubs

Thanks Paco!

Still busy with the contest though! National championships in March.

Not sure when or if I'll finish the others. The latest one I did was a mess, so I won't work on that one anymore. I still have plans for a masive enduro / rally / supermoto track based around a real enduro course here in The Netherlands. That'll take a long time though. I've also gotten plans for a downhill track (which I might already have the basic heightmap done of :-X).

Also, has no one found the easter egg on the track? Nope, not the water marks on the trees haha.

I'll give a hint about what it is. Asdrael, vleeskroket.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You know Sandy.. A vleeskroket could almost be mistaken for a euphemism ;D

BadStar

June 27, 2017, 01:23:52 AM #19 Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:25:42 AM by BadStar
Stumbled across this great review of sandy's track!  Marcus really enjoyed it, I hope you make more tracks dude.. they are really awesome!

I originally got into mx sims in search of enduro but mxsim was no go for me. Glad to have this track!
https://www.youtube.com/v/-4CEcqsNF1s
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime