• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:39:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Share Trainer file?

Started by BadStar, March 05, 2017, 10:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Does the game allow us to share trainer files or will it cause issues?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I tried using one of gdubs he sent me ages ago and it crashed every time I loaded it. Might have been that I didn't have something like a paint or model. I wouldn't have thought it would save it as a file if we couldn't use each other's..

BadStar

Quote from: TFC on March 05, 2017, 10:44:29 PM
I tried using one of gdubs he sent me ages ago and it crashed every time I loaded it. Might have been that I didn't have something like a paint or model. I wouldn't have thought it would save it as a file if we couldn't use each other's..

Dang.. I was hoping it wouldn't rely on paint/model bc i am guessing that would be the issue.

Had a fun little idea
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

I guess the only way to test that would be with all the same stuff from the one stop shop..
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Clutch_Luck

Bump

If anybody ever figured this out I would like to know what you found.. I would like to see where I could get faster by watching some of you guys' trainer.

Bj Slice

Quote from: Clutch_Luck on November 01, 2017, 02:43:09 AM
Bump

If anybody ever figured this out I would like to know what you found.. I would like to see where I could get faster by watching some of you guys' trainer.

Which track?
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Clutch_Luck

November 01, 2017, 03:26:32 PM #6 Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 10:48:39 PM by Clutch_Luck
Quote from: Bj Slice on November 01, 2017, 05:21:32 AM
Quote from: Clutch_Luck on November 01, 2017, 02:43:09 AM
Bump

Which track?
Bud's creek for starters would be nice*edit*
I actually meant Red Bud.. Bud's Creek is a local track to me lol