• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:32:16 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Server stress test

Started by GDUBMX, March 17, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Anyone fancy getting together tonight to stress test?

Pick  a server with deformation and collisions on and get as many people as possible to join with full graphics settings, 3d grass etc. To see what happens? I'll be around about 930/10pm UK time
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Vortex_Damien

Last night we had around 7-8 of us last night on ftt.. deformation with around 60 something laps burned into the track

Asdrael

Should have stuck around, I was helping Phillian and Neal get their SX feet wet afterwards with deformation on.

Don't think I can join tonight, going out. Have fun though! (and try Washington under the rain with deformation on, horsepower hill will be fun :p).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'm up for that, maybe after 9ish.. Washington would be a great track to tear up, so would Winchester :)

Teeds, any chance you could host something? Nice to get that UK latency ;D

Asdrael

Did anyone take screenshots of FTT yesterday? With 8 people, after a few races and practice sessions, the sand and soft soil parts were... interesting :D
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

I was gonna suggest Washington, awesome.

Jose Reina

With what motorbikes? I think we should try with bikes that have the new parameters of beta 6 (chassis flexion)

GDUBMX

Vortex_Damien

right now i have a server up and we can use it later to play :D its running Washington right now

Jose Reina