• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:11:16 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta6

Started by PiBoSo, March 15, 2017, 10:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

March 16, 2017, 10:40:06 AM #15 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 10:44:42 AM by Asdrael
All bikes work without the new chassis flexing setting.

From 15min of testing on the OEM YZF450 with and without this parameter, I think I can feel a difference. The bike is less twitchy and behaves more smoothly (especially in terms of traction) with chassis flexibility in.

I'll update all the OEMs as soon as possible, but I would also like to include engine maps + possibily different flexibility values in depending on how the frame in made (if I can find a range to work with, otherwise, all with use stock values). Gimme a couple of days.

Just have to do the actual curves now and find a compromise for bikes that don't have preprogrammed maps but rather a flexible toolkit. Going to be based on that most likely:
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

So, has anyone found out if deformation fully works online now?

teeds

Quote from: TFC on March 16, 2017, 11:35:21 AM

Until we get a good few people on a server with it enabled we won't know, it's always worked but caused constant cores for random people. The WRS report sounds promising though.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

Quote from: teeds on March 16, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

Until we get a good few people on a server with it enabled we won't know, it's always worked but caused constant cores for random people. The WRS report sounds promising though.

Anyone up for a big race saturday night?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

Not sure but don't think I can make sat night, will be on testing this evening though.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: teeds on March 16, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

Kind off.. That's why I said 'fully' working..

It always worked, but it only worked for those who joined the session before deformation had happened. Joining a session where the track was already deformed would give you maximum 2 minutes of riding time before a crash ;)

Either way, should be on tonight to see!

satanas

bonjour et merci ;;;  mais ou sont les nouveaux profil svp

loinen

Quote from: GDUBMX on March 16, 2017, 12:20:57 PM
Anyone up for a big race saturday night?

i think yes, depending on start time.

teeds

Quote from: satanas on March 16, 2017, 05:22:03 PM
bonjour et merci ;;;  mais ou sont les nouveaux profil svp

Not sure what you mean satanas? New profile?

satanas

alors pourquoi faut il sortir les dossier bikes etc etc

Andersson#198

Thank u very much! U awesome!!

Asdrael

Philian and me riding on the stock server, trying stuff out.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Andersson#198

March 16, 2017, 07:49:35 PM #28 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:01:26 PM by Mattias
Just 2 things. My brother finds 6 servers, and me only 2? whats the prob? and every server i try to join it says first syncing, then bike mismatch, pls help.. i have every category and all the bikes. and i have tried everybike to the server. sorry for bad english, hope u understand. :)

Asdrael

Quote from: Mattias on March 16, 2017, 07:49:35 PM
Just 2 things. My brother finds 6 servers, and me only 2? whats the prob? and every server i try to join it says first syncing, then bike mismatch, pls help.. i have every category and all the bikes. and i have tried everybike to the server. sorry for bad english, hope u understand. :)
You only see servers if you have the corresponding track. Also, we have found that there is a SM track that renames Forest so it gives a track mismatch (lol?). As for the bikes, be careful that you have the latest versions of all bikes and you pick the correct one for each server. We are a few on forest atm and it requires stock MSM bikes.

Preliminary multiplayer report:
- No core.exe when joining a server with deformation already running for a bit after at least 10 mins.
- Bike movement seems to be smoother
- Still a 1s freeze or so when someone connects. I guess it's because we load his ghost bike. Possible to change so people logging on use YOUR ghost instead, and you load all when you go back to pits?
- Still some warping to be seen (I'm connecting to a US server from the EU).

Overall, it's improved greatly. But there is equivalent room for improvement still ;)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord