• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:18:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta6

Started by PiBoSo, March 15, 2017, 10:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andersson#198

Im using the MSM bike, but it still says bike mismatch. :/

Asdrael

Quote from: Mattias on March 16, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled, or installed over the previous version? Also, carefull that you don't have the MSM unpacked in the bike folder.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Andersson#198

Quote from: Asdrael on March 16, 2017, 08:19:45 PM
Quote from: Mattias on March 16, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled, or installed over the previous version? Also, carefull that you don't have the MSM unpacked in the bike folder.

Installed over the previous version

Asdrael

That's a mistake. The installer doesn't overwrite some files.

IF you never messed around with your .pkz and installed mods normally, you should:
- delete everything in your install folder except the folders: tracks, rider, tyres and bikes (so you don't have to re-DL mods).
- delete everything in C:\Users\...\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes EXCEPT LICENSE.INI KEEP THAT IT S IMPORTANT!!

Then, install.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Andersson#198

Quote from: Asdrael on March 16, 2017, 08:26:49 PM
That's a mistake. The installer doesn't overwrite some files.

IF you never messed around with your .pkz and installed mods normally, you should:
- delete everything in your install folder except the folders: tracks, rider, tyres and bikes (so you don't have to re-DL mods).
- delete everything in C:\Users\...\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes EXCEPT LICENSE.INI KEEP THAT IT S IMPORTANT!!

Then, install.

Just did, still Bike mismatch... :/

Asdrael

Quote from: Mattias on March 16, 2017, 09:00:43 PMJust did, still Bike mismatch... :/

I really don't know, sorry :/

Just did a race with 8 people on FTT with OEM bikes. Deformation and collision on. Smooth as a baby's bottom (except I got TBone to death the first few turn, thanks Vortex :p ). One "bug" that I think was introduced with Beta6 is that when other people jump, we see them flying. The best way to explain would be that as soon as they take-off, they only have half the gravity. They have a normal flight curve, but they go too high and too far... until they land on their computer. Then on our screen, they stop mid air and warp to the ground.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I saw that too.. I've only ever seen that before when people core.

Yes the deformation was working so well! Really happy about that.

So is it me, or has cornering on a bank had some love? I found inside rut / berms grabbed me and pulled me around, rather than me having to pussyfoot around them.

It was either a new fix, running deformation, the chassis flex, asdraels yzf setup or I don't know what.. Either way, very cool 8)

Vortex_Damien

Yea the track you rode earlier had about 50 odd laps run on it before maybe even more :D he did some insane riding  and really pushed the tracks.. ruts rode so smooth and everything handeled pretty well.. you get some blinking of riders and the bug with rider being thrown into the air, still a super fun time we had and wow the game is so much better with multiplayer deform :D

GDUBMX

Ah man sounds great, can't wait to test  with you guys. Hopefully tomorrow night we can play, I'm not around till about 9.30/10pm 2moro.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

philiaN

We will race the whole weekend :))

Wedgewood

I've solved my bike mismatch problem,  It was caused by the modified rider.cgf file.  After i removed I connected first try.

PiBoSo

Updated the registration of bikes and tracks for the stats: http://stats.mx-bikes.com/records.php?trackid=3&bikeid=2

Beldeniza

Hello guys ! I'm from Philippines .. I just want to play good in MX bikes beta ., I love the game ,but I cant play it with new bikes and tracks, I want to ask a favor ,
Can you guys/Admin give me a free license key? So that I can play normally .. It so boring when I'm only playing in demo and race in practice track.. Please give some license key .. Thank you !
APPLE :D

Beldeniza

Sir .. Can I ask a favor please ?
APPLE :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ok so we played Washington last night for an hour and it was amazing. The deformation in the corners is what I was experiencing when I said the handling had improved. I haven't played with deformation on since beta 3 so was not used to it!

Really, really great job fixing the deformation problem pib, just wanted to say thanks! :)