• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:59:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta6

Started by PiBoSo, March 15, 2017, 10:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 18, 2017, 12:39:14 AM

Updated the registration of bikes and tracks for the stats: http://stats.mx-bikes.com/records.php?trackid=3&bikeid=2

Do you mean you updated the stock bikes and tracks to their new version, or is there a way to register bikes now?
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PiBoSo

Quote from: Asdrael on March 18, 2017, 12:19:31 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 18, 2017, 12:39:14 AM

Updated the registration of bikes and tracks for the stats: http://stats.mx-bikes.com/records.php?trackid=3&bikeid=2

Do you mean you updated the stock bikes and tracks to their new version, or is there a way to register bikes now?

It's not yet possible to register mod bikes.

GDUBMX

March 18, 2017, 01:32:15 PM #47 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 03:22:25 PM by GDUBMX
Quote from: Beldeniza on March 18, 2017, 10:02:43 AM
Sir .. Can I ask a favor please ?

I take it you are the dude from my YouTube channel? If you have an issue with your licence key then you need to contact Piboso. No one on the forum will give or buy you a key I'm afraid, we have all paid for our keys to be part of the development process. It's a huge investment if you buy into the game now as you will get it for a cheaper price vs the first version may.

EDIT: Im always seeding Mxbikes torrent and have a great upload speed.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

I love the improvements in this beta! The chassis flex must be what I'm noticing the most. Nice work all!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

satanas

bonsoir ;;; je ne peux plus me connecter ;;;;; je ni comprend plus rien ;;;

Ruubs

I've not said anything about beta 6 on the forums yet. I really need to say this though.

Even though the multiplayer jumping is worse than before. The online deformation is awesome. I love it, so good. I also remember Piboso saying 'no major physics fixes' but holy fuck this chassis flex is what Mx Bikes needed. This game just got 100 times better. It feels incredibly realistic and there are way less frustrating 'bugs' now.

Thanks a lot for releasing beta 6 so quickly. Absolutely love it. Can't wait for better multiplayer and a big outdoor series with 40+ man races.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 22, 2017, 08:44:25 PM
Even though the multiplayer jumping is worse than before.

Do you mean lag? Or the remote bikes jump bug someone else already reported?

Ruubs

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 22, 2017, 11:30:50 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on March 22, 2017, 08:44:25 PM
Even though the multiplayer jumping is worse than before.

Do you mean lag? Or the remote bikes jump bug someone else already reported?
The remote bike jump is what I meant. ;)

MorganMX124

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 15, 2017, 10:58:17 PM
Release Notes
- a clean installation is strong recommended
- replays are not compatible with the previous versions

- at the moment the Stability Helper is meant to stay always at 100%

So i should leave the stability at 100% and just change my direct lean for a better feel? For sx i like my sorect lean at 100 but outdoors i tend to put it at 80. But the bike seems to handle better in the air when i set the stability to 75.. anyone else got any thoughts on stability?

MorganMX124

Been doing testing at the js7 national while i mess with it.. right now i have it at direct lean 100 and stability at 100 lol a bit touchy but not bad. Im just addicted to throwing big whips though right now haha

Paradox28

I don't know if its the chassis flex or some work done to deformation but its sooooo nice to finally be able to ride the tracks rutted up and feel in control

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on March 24, 2017, 01:02:44 AM
Ya direct lean I never could handle at 100%.

I keep it at 28%.

I just hate having the stick in 100% direct control of the bike for whatever reason. I like to "flick" it :)
I always rode on 100% myself, just bumped it down a bit to 75. It's just what ur used to and what you like yourself. I can't handle a direct lean around 25%.

Ruubs

Piboso, have you changed anything air physics wise? Because it feels a lot better now. If you didn't do anything it's probably another thing that chassis flex helped with to get better.

This still kinda sucks though! haha
https://youtu.be/Gk1s7RpdQ2s
https://youtu.be/xeGXyMNRQ3k

CSchmied986

Any thoughts on making 'in cockpit' views only show the arms from elbows down? I have a big problem with seeing the inside of the jersey on the upper arm which is a bit annoying because its a distraction. Or is this only something that happens in VR?

CSchmied986

Any chance of getting a 6.1 update anytime soon? I know there has been some updates so it would be nice to see them!