• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:07:09 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fun Event @ 2016 Anaheim 1 - Wed 22nd March 20:30 UTC - MX2 OEM Bikes

Started by teeds, March 20, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Announcing a Fun Race at 2016 Anaheim 1 on MX2 OEM Bikes

Wednesday 22nd March 20:30 UTC
All Riders Welcome

After the wide open track last week we go to the opposite end of the scale, it's got to be done - Supercross time! Hopefully we get some entries  :) Most of it is straight forward, just need to get the rhythm sections down and it's great fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Details

To participate you will require this MX2-OEM pack containing bikes and tyres -
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B69-MKQxCg7IRjNBTmlmRkNabGM&export=download
(FYI - If you been on any MXB server with MODs in the last few days, you already have these)

And this track -
2016 Anaheim 1 - https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B69-MKQxCg7Ib3pCMDlmdmxCbEk&export=download

2 servers will be used for this event, 1 server will be running practice for all and when the event starts a separate server will be used to hold the races. Those taking part will be called to join the race server and when finished will need to return to the practice server to await their next race call. The heat races will be short to keep waiting times down with the main being slightly longer.

The heats will be setup to run in different formats depending on the number of riders but should also allow for lag free racing that can be replayed to a decent standard. Heat and final races will currently contain a maximum of 8 riders, maybe lower depending on turnout. A single race might be held if numbers are too low to run heats. For initial heat selection names will be drawn at random.

Collisions will be on and deformation on.

Entries

Post Below to reserve a place including your Name and Race number (make sure not to post a number already chosen). If racers turn up without placing their names here they can race if there are free slots, but if 16 signed up racers show up there will be no room.

Entry List - Max 16
1/. teeds #321
2/. doc1 #4
3/. Asdrael #15
4/. gdubmx #84
5/. Chris Schmieder #5
6/. SATANAS  #757
7/. Stevo #711
8/. Damien Desmond #115
9/. Ruben Kuilder #317
10/. MorganMX124 #124
11/. FoxMX29 #29
12/. Jose reina #62
13/. philiaN #389
14/.
15/.
16 /.                   
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Asdrael

Asdrael, #15. I suppose you'll be updating your servers to the Beta6 OEM until then?

(also, it remains your call but deformation is very manageable on my SX tracks. Can spin dozens of laps and it won't bulge much... except the whoops potentially).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

teeds

btw deformation will be on.

Sorry TFC will make the next SX one when your about  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

farley41

trying to join it syncs for years or is says bike mismatch i have the bikes whats wrong?

Asdrael

Quote from: farley41 on March 20, 2017, 10:59:35 PM
trying to join it syncs for years or is says bike mismatch i have the bikes whats wrong?

Have you synced the bikes from teh OneSync server thing? That's what you need : http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1576.0

If you did that but still fail to connect because of a bike mismatch, you should go to your /MXBikes/bikes folder and deleted all the folders it contains and keep all the *.pkz files only. This will delete all the extra paints in the process but make sure that you have the correct bike versions.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

farley41

i tryed syncing it all and it all failed? in my mxbike folder do i still need all the bikes and all that in there ?

farley41

Asdrael

Well it should not fail. Then in your MXBikes/bikes, if you ONLY have the OneStopSync things you downloaded as .pkz you should be good.

Quote from: farley41 on March 20, 2017, 11:22:33 PM
supermoto 131 files couldnt copy same on all of them?

You don't need the supermoto things for this server. Just the bikes, tyres and the track.

One a side note, going to be an interesting race... couple of us on the server running some laps. This is forming now:

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

farley41

very enoying do i need to download anything like bikes and tracks etc first? for it to find them in my folder to sync?this is so confusing an the files seem to be .pnt

Asdrael

Quote from: farley41 on March 20, 2017, 11:37:16 PM
very enoying do i need to download anything like bikes and tracks etc first? for it to find them in my folder to sync?this is so confusing an the files seem to be .pnt

Honestly, if you are confused, the best thing you can do is do a fresh install and follow this step by step: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1576.0

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

farley41

CSchmied986