• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:36:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

My opinion on MX-Bikes

Started by Davino70, October 01, 2014, 03:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davino70

Hello PIBOSO,
After playing some laps on the free demo, I noticed that for still being a BETA, this game is really good. It is not fully flawless yet but as it's a beta, that's normal! I decided to buy it today and I am having a lot of fun on Maryland! I think with a little more work on it, this can be a top MX game! The sound is really good, graphics look good!
Things to improve on:
-You cannot shift gears while using the brakes, wich we can do in real life
-In the official release, it would be cool to be able to change the rider stability.
-2 strokes should be added asap! :D
-We should be able to blow up the engine (as we can in Kart Simulator)
-The rider view should be wider in 3rth person and in first person the camera should be more backwards, so we can see the whole steer.

I am NOT critising your game PIBOSO, I'm just trying to help with the development of this game! Good luck guys!

onlyonetone

You can go into the documents folder/your profile folder and change profile.ini to get a more realistic first person view. Under FOV just change it above 100 to your liking.

Yamaha37H

Quote from: Davino70 on October 01, 2014, 03:12:38 PM

No. No no no no no no.

jberryman509

No. No. No. We all ride limiter.

HornetMaX

October 07, 2014, 11:53:30 AM #4 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:43:56 AM by HornetMaX
Quote from: jberryman509 on October 07, 2014, 11:17:57 AM

No. No. No. We all ride limiter.
But if you ride at the limiter and downshift, then you should blow it up.

MaX.

al167

mx bikes are very very robust machines. just flat change up and bang it down when needed without the clutch. Those dog boxes can handle massive punishment ;D ;D. also the rear wheel normally locks under compression and just skids the rear instead of over reving the engine. engine failures are so rare in mx, its pointless to add imo