• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:55:10 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wareham Mx

Started by Rockstar342, November 05, 2021, 02:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockstar342

Just seeing if someone could make a track for me and some of the New England guys that play this game a practice track located in Wareham MA ill pay if I have to I just think it would be super fun to play, its also a pretty simple track so it would be fun for some of the people who are starting this game if you would want to make it and want to be payed just Dm me on instagram the @ is 342edits and if your willing to make a few other tracks (Winchester speedpark,Mx207,crow hill, central cycle club, New Hampshire MX) like I said ill pay just let me know I have no clue how to make tracks and really don't have the time to learn it.

dylan44frisch

Just a friendly heads up bro, the community doesnt take too kindly to track requests, even if you offer to pay. with that being said, i will do a track for cash. for me to post it as my own, ill do 200usd. For me to create a track and when im done I send you the project files and you can post it if you want, ill do 650usd. if youre wondering why its that much money, it takes anywhere from 15-20 hours of actual hands on to complete a semi decent quality one.

holtergeist

ill do it for 676.50 usd
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199