• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:27:07 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hello

Started by derbi, March 23, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derbi

Hello motocross lovers. So 3 days ago i saw video on youtube how GDUB mx plays MX bikes, so as big motocross fan i downloaded that game. With keyboard it was so hard to play almost impossible. So my friend came up with idea to connect PS3 controller with PC so we did and now i cant stop playing this game, its so much fun. Sadly i cant afford to buy this game due im in school and i dont have job right now i would really like to buy this game. But anyway, keep this good work up can't wait for more updates. Im going back to play demo because i love this game so much.

derbi

derbi

Can anybody tell me what is that red thingi what i marked: http://imgur.com/a/b9c8V I didnt figure it out.

Vortex_Damien

Indicator when you are standing and sitting

GDUBMX

Keep playing man, hopefully we can see you online one day! :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

derbi

Yeah giving my best :D Just played over 6h in row on testing track :D  I might hit that track again :D

derbi

What brakses i should use? Rear brake or brake? Right now i only use Rear Brake

Braap570

im playing with xbox controller, but played befor with a ps 3 controller. i just use the (front) break on the left trigger (ps3 controller it should be L2). the rear break i ve on "A" Button (ps3 controller "X" Button). So while breaking i use the trigger to break as hard as possible without doing an endo and in braking bumps and while breaking i hit the A / X Button fast so my backwheel doesnt block.

For me its very good to ride now like this. But its only my setting for me. so maybe its nothing for you idk... you have to try it out :)

2tfanatic

Welcome, you ride pretty good on the practice track, where did your username come from? :)

derbi

Thanks, my name came from my 50cc supermoto bike Derbi Senda, and i had good 4 years with that :D

GDUBMX

derbi

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

Quote from: BadStar on March 24, 2017, 11:21:03 PM
Quote from: geofanatec on March 24, 2017, 06:34:47 PM
Don't forget to check your pm's

Nice!

Was this a private thing or was he referring to all of us?  ???

Vortex_Damien

as soon as i saw "check your pms" i was like ooo nice guy geo bought him the game.. its great that we have people like you in the community :D

-GEO FANGIRL <3