• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:53:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hello

Started by derbi, March 23, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Certainly is an awesome thing to do, I just hope making it public doesn't cause a flood of people just wanting to take advantage :(

derbi

I will be online sure. Can't wait to ride with you awesome guys :D

GDUBMX

Haha geo remember you did it for that young Canadian dude, Tanner and then he played for about 2 hours and there never played again.. Haha. Mind you we have lost quite a few guys who got the game at beta 1, mainly the aussie dudes. Remember them? Mx181 I think one was called
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

derbi

under 100MB left in Syncback then im up for to play in online :D

BadStar

Quote from: TFC on March 25, 2017, 08:00:53 AM
Certainly is an awesome thing to do, I just hope making it public doesn't cause a flood of people just wanting to take advantage :(

I think its a good thing over-all.. every once in a while advantage will be taken but sometimes you can see the real passion..

However, it seems like 3-5 new players have all asked the same thing reason so be careful.. I trust derbi's passion though for sure.. thx geo
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

derbi

Im playing online now and im falling almost at every corner :D and then i see others just flying past me :D Ughh im so bad

BadStar

Quote from: derbi on March 25, 2017, 07:53:44 PM
Im playing online now and im falling almost at every corner :D and then i see others just flying past me :D Ughh im so bad

No worries, you will pick up speed rather quick!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

derbi

Come online :D lets play im in Gtx3 server

2tfanatic

March 25, 2017, 11:38:32 PM #23 Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 11:41:48 PM by Rhyveeo
Geo bought the game for me too :) And i still play :D

here's me with my 50cc with 72cc big bore kit

And Derbi where do you live? And what did you have for a configuration on your derbi?

derbi

I had stock Derbi :D It was fast enough to beat 1 70cc yamaha :D :D

2tfanatic

Quote from: derbi on March 26, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
I had stock Derbi :D It was fast enough to beat 1 70cc yamaha :D :D

Probably didn't have his carburator setup right :) or it was a shitty ebay cylindre lol because that is impossible :)

derbi

I had gopro video too but i think i deleted that.

2tfanatic

Quote from: derbi on March 27, 2017, 07:36:35 PM
I had gopro video too but i think i deleted that.

Ah shit lol because i'm pretty sure i'd eat your stock derbi :D Because i race against a 79 MHR Racing but at the end i can't keep up but in accélération until like 5th gear i keep up but then i start to loose him and he has a MVT DD Fly wheel (racing fly wheel that makes the rpm's go up like a fucking space ship).

derbi

I dont have Derbi anymore :D too old for small bikes :D

2tfanatic

Never too old to ride nice tuned 50cc's.