• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:21:49 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

First Person view

Started by daffernn, October 01, 2014, 03:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

For the record,since that comment was posted I've switch back to 3rd person now I understand the bikes limits. To suggest using 3rd person is cheating is down right pathetic IMO. Its a game. If this was a 1st person only game I would never of bought it.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

Ladies, ladies! Grab yer panties and yank 'em outta there. Geez! I used quotes around cheating for a reason. Use whatever view you want! Pretty defensive about the choice of view. Must've struck a nerve. I mentioned it once.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

HornetMaX

PizzaChet

Quote from: TheFatController on October 29, 2014, 09:53:42 AMBut why insult people that do?
Please tell me who I insulted? No names were mentioned. Isn't a forum a place for opinions, or just agreement?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You're not the only person to mention it, and to be fair you were less hostile. Never mind - maybe It's just my period..

PizzaChet

Believe you me...I know of these frustrations. It's not your period. I apologize for my smart-assed style. I learned it over at MX Sim. :-[