• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:48:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Newbie MX Bikes Demo player

Started by SchyTh3, March 25, 2017, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

Well.. okay
But MXGP 3 does look pretty cool though..

philiaN

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 31, 2017, 05:49:05 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on March 31, 2017, 05:47:26 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 30, 2017, 03:36:35 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on March 28, 2017, 04:10:04 PM
Geo! Buy me WRS please ;)
There's also MXGP 3  ;D
WRS had more potential, at least if the netcode is good. If the netcode is good I'll buy it myself and host championships. Until then, Geo can buy it for me.
I was being ironic/sarcastic ...

Can i have a Happy Meal?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 31, 2017, 06:09:33 PM
Well.. okay
But MXGP 3 does look pretty cool though..

I remember the old Sandbiter..  :(

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

Back to pillowbiter... Dang. Anyone think mxgp 3 actually looks pretty shit? I mean besides the unreal engine, the 2 strokes are OK I guess but the physics still look guff

Ninja edit before fats has a dig hahah:

Disclaimer: there is a strong chance you will see me playing mxgp 3 anyway Hahah I'm a sucker for any motocross
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Hahaha

MXGP 2 is fun to play for 15 mins every 2 months, so I'm sure MXGP will be fun to play for 20 minutes every 2 months. Sounds are way better, and the collisions looks to be improved as well. The whip/scrub is still kinda odd, but a step in the right direction!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

There is a comparison video floating about somewhere, between MXGP 2 and 3.

The difference in physics looks to be 0. By that I mean non existant. It looks more like they've tweaked some parameters here and there, making things more / less slidey, bouncey etc.

Also the track maps look worse in 3. Some parts where the jump faces are smooth and curved in 2 are now almost inverted to where the jump face is more of a bump rather than a transition.

I platyed the demo of 1, didn't like it. 2 looked interesting but I gave it a pass, but 3 looks terrible.

Hopefully I'm wrong, sometimes I'd love to relax a bit and play an arcade MX game on the xbox :(

GDUBMX

Quote from: TFC on March 31, 2017, 10:17:55 PM
There is a comparison video floating about somewhere, between MXGP 2 and 3.

The difference in physics looks to be 0. By that I mean non existant. It looks more like they've tweaked some parameters here and there, making things more / less slidey, bouncey etc.

Also the track maps look worse in 3. Some parts where the jump faces are smooth and curved in 2 are now almost inverted to where the jump face is more of a bump rather than a transition.

I platyed the demo of 1, didn't like it. 2 looked interesting but I gave it a pass, but 3 looks terrible.

Hopefully I'm wrong, sometimes I'd love to relax a bit and play an arcade MX game on the xbox :(

this is where Damien gives us Early access keys to his game.. :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

digasro

Quote from: geofanatec on March 28, 2017, 06:18:24 PM
Ya and same as first post above. He never asked for anything, just stated he can't.

Either way, every now and then I like to do this and not like I am going to buy for all who ask (which honestly nobody asked --- exception adonay maybe)

Lemme try my luck.... Geo.. please buy me a 2017 R6, and a 17' KX450F...  ;D ;D ;D
Most active 7Pm- 2Am GMT+00
Sat/Sun: Anytime
Supermoto Fanatic
PM me to host a session and ride

Vortex_Damien

haha keep your eye on lcq studios tfc ;) we aim to and are striving for AAA quality, we have people who have worked on reflex and some who have worked on multiple AAA games. we are aiming for a SIMCADE style game, we do also plan for console port if pc launch is good

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sounds good damo. What are minimum specs likely to be like? I can get 60+ fps out of MXB with anti aliasing off ;D.. 3 year old laptop here lol

Vortex_Damien

im sure if you can run mxs and mxb and such you will be fine :D, with the version i have it is super possible i reach our fps limit with ease but then again it isnt that full of stuff yet.   

Asdrael

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on April 13, 2017, 06:32:26 AM
haha keep your eye on lcq studios tfc ;) we aim to and are striving for AAA quality, we have people who have worked on reflex and some who have worked on multiple AAA games. we are aiming for a SIMCADE style game, we do also plan for console port if pc launch is good

Still no idea why you went with "SIMCADE" and not "ARCADATOR".
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

philiaN

o oh i have one too .. i have one too! how is ARCAAHHF*CKYOUGUYS