• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:49:13 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Newbie MX Bikes Demo player

Started by SchyTh3, March 25, 2017, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchyTh3

Hello! I think I found my new favourite game. It feels very realistic and in my opinion best handling in motocross game ever made. I am enjoying the game with my Playstation Dualshock 4 controller. I think i have to play only the demo version because i have no money for videogames.  BTW i streaming the game aswell right now, check out on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mgaming1

derbi

loinen

So, you have a PS without games as well, right? :)
With the wave of many new demo players telling that they have no money (some even asking for a key on youtube and via my pm) for the full version I start to think that all they come with hope that geofanatec will provide free keys for everyone. By the way I do not believe that it's impossible to find money for the game if you really like it, demo is nothing comparing to full game so I strongly recommend to buy a key. Anyways, welcome to the community!

GDUBMX

Quote from: loinen on March 28, 2017, 05:44:19 AM
So, you have a PS without games as well, right? :)
With the wave of many new demo players telling that they have no money (some even asking for a key on youtube and via my pm) for the full version I start to think that all they come with hope that geofanatec will provide free keys for everyone. By the way I do not believe that it's impossible to find money for the game if you really like it, demo is nothing comparing to full game so I strongly recommend to buy a key. Anyways, welcome to the community!

Yeah its pretty sad in this day and age, there has been at least a couple of people pull that card and managed to get free keys from Geo (who may or may not have more money than sense ;)). Some of which who dont even play the game or NEVER play online (Rhyveoo). Im not a fan of the poverty card, you may as well be a hobo begging at this point  ;D When MXB hits steam i should be getting some steam keys to hand out but for competition use not beggers and blaggers.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

It's like feeding a stray cat. Once you've started, good luck. Way too many kids begging online these days. Sucks.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

GDUBMX

Quote from: PizzaChet on March 28, 2017, 04:04:01 PM
It's like feeding a stray cat. Once you've started, good luck. Way too many kids begging online these days. Sucks.

Lol love that phrase man, the stray cat. So true
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

loinen

Quote from: GDUBMX on March 28, 2017, 10:04:02 AM
Yeah its pretty sad in this day and age, there has been at least a couple of people pull that card and managed to get free keys from Geo (who may or may not have more money than sense ;)). Some of which who dont even play the game or NEVER play online (Rhyveoo). Im not a fan of the poverty card, you may as well be a hobo begging at this point  ;D When MXB hits steam i should be getting some steam keys to hand out but for competition use not beggers and blaggers.

Indeed! I even think something wrong is in the heads of those key prayers - as for me it would be very shameful to act that way. I had the same experience but with gp bikes. Bought a key for a buddy who swore he'd play with me, we played ~5 times, sang how amazing it was then started to ignore my calls to play again. Then I took the key back by changing nickname (activation was done for my e-mail so I was the boss) and after few years found another guy who wants to play.

loinen

Quote from: geofanatec on March 28, 2017, 03:10:30 PM
Na guys, don't look too far into this.

I limit myself to a free key or two per year to give out ;)

Just a way to show support for the community for me and totally random who it goes out to. Since 2014, I have provided 3 keys.

Man, if you activated the keys on your own then you can do the same as I did (written above). Take the keys back by changing nickname and give them to those who really has passion to stay and participate in our community.

loinen

Quote from: geofanatec on March 28, 2017, 04:49:28 PM
Yeah I know that is possible, but not too worried right now.

i'm trying to promote Pib's creation here in Russia and i have some guys from mxsim who are not sure about buying MXB coz of netcode. one of them (pro at EMF) is using my second gp bikes key and we play together quite often (2-3 times a week). i can ask him if he'd like to try and support online servers by regular visits using your unused keys. at least the keys won't be lost in oblivion and maybe someone will stay. if not - you'll take the keys back. let me know if you're up for this.

derbi

I got key from geo too, didnt write my post because i was begging for key. Just wanted to join this awesome community. That was very very big suprise for when geo gave me they key.

HornetMaX

Ruubs

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 30, 2017, 03:36:35 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on March 28, 2017, 04:10:04 PM
Geo! Buy me WRS please ;)
There's also MXGP 3  ;D
WRS had more potential, at least if the netcode is good. If the netcode is good I'll buy it myself and host championships. Until then, Geo can buy it for me.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 31, 2017, 05:47:26 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 30, 2017, 03:36:35 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on March 28, 2017, 04:10:04 PM
Geo! Buy me WRS please ;)
There's also MXGP 3  ;D
WRS had more potential, at least if the netcode is good. If the netcode is good I'll buy it myself and host championships. Until then, Geo can buy it for me.
I was being ironic/sarcastic ...