• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:14:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Trees / shrubs object release

Started by Ruubs, March 26, 2017, 09:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruubs

So here it is. The pack includes an .fbx file with 4 trees with trunk, 2 lowpoly trees and two shrubs (+ all the textures needed). Please be easy on them, don't use too much without knowing what you're doing.

https://www.mediafire.com/?pffm7k1qf119yqz

𝖙𝖋𝖈

conceptgraffmxs

March 27, 2017, 12:29:26 PM #2 Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 12:30:58 PM by conceptgraffmxs
big big thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I also think soon make a pack obj public

TizZz

hmmm and i am asking him trees for mxs since ages :)

Ruubs

Quote from: TizZz on March 30, 2017, 04:15:50 AM
hmmm and i am asking him trees for mxs since ages :)
Actually not as long as them haha

conceptgraffmxs

i have big bug collision with tree

Asdrael

Damn Bobby how drunk are you? Colliding with a tree is normal :p

(jokes aside, no idea but thanks a lot for releasing this Sandy).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

conceptgraffmxs

April 01, 2017, 01:01:49 PM #7 Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 01:03:22 PM by conceptgraffmxs
non mais asdrael la collision me bloke jpeu rien faire apart retourner au stand et a 1 mettre des feuille ca me shoot direct

Asdrael

Translating what Bobby said for Sandy:

"I can't do anything in game beside going back to the pits, I get punted by the leaves 1m away already".

So the question here is - how big is the collision box compared to the model? Also maybe there is a scaling issue between THT and HMF (not sure how it is for objects tho).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

conceptgraffmxs

Quote from: Asdrael on April 01, 2017, 01:12:00 PM
Translating what Bobby said for Sandy:

"I can't do anything in game beside going back to the pits, I get punted by the leaves 1m away already".

So the question here is - how big is the collision box compared to the model? Also maybe there is a scaling issue between THT and HMF (not sure how it is for objects tho).

oups sorry thanks for translating ads :)

Ruubs

Well.. The leaves are just planes. Planes are big squares. These squares just have a texture on them. So if you put collisions on the squares you'll colide with them.

Do not put collisions on the leaves. Just on the trunk. That results in being able to ride through the leaves, but you'll still colide with the trunk.

conceptgraffmxs

Quote from: Sandbiter on April 01, 2017, 03:01:48 PM
Well.. The leaves are just planes. Planes are big squares. These squares just have a texture on them. So if you put collisions on the squares you'll colide with them.

Do not put collisions on the leaves. Just on the trunk. That results in being able to ride through the leaves, but you'll still colide with the trunk.

thanks dude