• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:38:03 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hey

Started by TizZz, March 30, 2017, 04:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TizZz

Hey
March 30, 2017, 04:40:09 AM Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 04:42:10 AM by TizZz
I started to post in the forum without presenting myself  :-\

So i'm TizZz, real name : Maxime Tison, french, 26, playing mx video games since the old mva, started to host online races on mva reflex, then Alive, MxSimulator, basically hosting online races since 5 (maybe 6?) years now, i was also skinner on mxs (didn't really made a skins since mid 2016 cause of =>) and lately i worked (and still work) at making MXGP tracks for MxSimulator
I have the full game since beta 2 (or 3, can't really remember) but started to play it more ofter in beta 4 and more seriously in beta 5.
I just tryed the beta 6 (sx and gp seasons are started on mxs so i didn't really had the time to test it before now), this looks really promising, the game was already so realistic in 1st person view since beta4, but now with online def, this is going to be awesome, so i'll be more active now and will move totally on this game after this year season on mxsim (ending end of september)

This is it, you might see some stuffs from me or us (EMF) in the future, will also try to make more people come on this game (our website for mxs have more than 3000 members)

Thanks to all the guy who make this game better day after day, Piboso and Snappe off course, then i saw a lot of guys really active i would say Asdrael in 1st (awesome and huge amount of work on OEM models!), TheFatcontroller, gdub, geofanatec, vortexdamien, sandbitter (don't know how to spell it but Ruben :)), paco (don't like ripping but still thanks just don't over-use it ;)) also my boy Stonerider, conceptgraff, hod for always helping me when i'm struggling with getting everything working to join them online.
Hope to see you all online !
Cheers

Ruubs

Welcome Max! Great to have you here.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Welcome mate, always great to see new people, especially someone who creates content, no matter where they've come from :)

Asdrael

Hey!

Quote from: TFC on March 30, 2017, 09:14:25 AMno matter where they've come from :)
is that a jab at French people ?  ;)
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Asdrael on March 30, 2017, 09:22:23 AM
Hey!

Quote from: TFC on March 30, 2017, 09:14:25 AMno matter where they've come from :)
is that a jab at French people ?  ;)

Unbelievable!  ;D

TizZz

March 30, 2017, 04:50:24 PM #5 Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 05:05:33 PM by TizZz
i understand Frenchies have bad rep in video games but it's ok i'll take it, i'm not that patriot anyway :D

and also you have one of the best frenchie out there = Asdrael, so just for this one you should respect us :)

conceptgraffmxs

GDUBMX

Welcome and thanks for the props man. Can't wait to see your mxb stuff and look forward to testing it!

Gotta hand it to your Frenchies though, you guys have brought alot of great content  to mxb in the last year and we all really appreciate that as we all know the hardwork and ballache it takes. :)

P. S I would thank you in French but I'd probably tell you to suck a dick or something, my French is bad.. Hahah
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Asdrael

You know that's how we thank each other anyway.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

For the record I actually meant game, not country lol.. Doesn't matter if you've come from MXS, Reflex, MXGP, there is no animosity or judgement here :)

GDUBMX

Quote from: Asdrael on March 30, 2017, 07:05:20 PM
You know that's how we thank each other anyway.

We did hear it could of been this or something to do with women not shaving their armpits  :o
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

Welcome MaxTizz!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.