• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:45:35 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Anyone want MX-Bikes for free?

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, April 02, 2017, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

April 02, 2017, 10:54:51 AM Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:55:00 AM by TFC
Sorry to all of you drawn in by the title, hoping to get MXB for free. Let's be realistic for a second.

Coming on here, private messaging people and asking for old keys, new keys, asking people to buy you a key and begging people is just as bad If not worse than the regular spam forums get.

In the last week I've seen it many times on the forum and have even received private messages.

If it carries on I'm tempted to start a name and shame list. For now, here is an example of what to expect if anyone messages me asking for a key:

I don't see anything wrong with a bit of charity, if someone chooses to buy someone else a key that's their own choice. In fact it's great to see some genuine acts of kindness.

The person above followed on from my reply with an 'ahh go on' message. This goes to show the mentality of these people, they are basically out for what they can get. I urge people not to give them an inch.

CSchmied986

The 12yr olds that ruin these communities anyways trying to come on here and get a free game....  ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BadStar

April 04, 2017, 08:52:40 PM #2 Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 04:04:24 AM by BadStar
Haha hahah. Good one norcal.

Good post Fats.. lately it seems a bit targeted or scam like..all just came along at the same time.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

PizzaChet

Good onya Fats! To use another animal analogy, it's like blood in the water if someone said "I give out free keys occasionally". Some kid goes to his buds and says "some guy on the forum is giving out free keys!" Word gets out that it's ok to ask and here we are. There is no shame anymore.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

CSchmied986

April 05, 2017, 08:30:08 AM #4 Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:25:55 PM by NorCal 986
I've never been asked, but HAVE seen numerous times of people trying to get a free copy, even asking about key generators. I don't think because you might have more posts than anyone that these people would come to you, in fact, I think thats why they would go out of there way to avoid you. They just want to find the average user and try to pitty them into getting something free.

loinen

That guy also pmed me. Even after i said fckn 'no'. As far as i remember i saw him on youtube under some mxb video doing the same. Damn pushy kids.

derbi

Im feeling bad poop now cuz geo gave me the key :D even tho i didnt ask for anything. Now im feeling im the one too who "asked" for the key :D

PizzaChet

If you didn't ask, then you have nothing to worry about. You weren't begging.  8)
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

loinen

Quote from: derbi on April 06, 2017, 04:21:28 PM
Im feeling bad poop now cuz geo gave me the key :D even tho i didnt ask for anything. Now im feeling im the one too who "asked" for the key :D

No worries, man. This is not about you in any way. There were kinda wave of people saying they have no money for mxb, some of them were way too assertive, even annoying, that's dedicated to them :D

CSchmied986

Lol if kids cant afford it, good!, if adults cant afford it, a job might be a better use of their time. Giving a spare away is a different story though.