• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:29:59 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Not able to Save Bike Setup

Started by mrmitchy, April 05, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmitchy

Hello Everybody!

I just purchased MX Bikes after testing the demo for like 10 mins haha, I absolutely love this sim.  I am having an issue though,  When I setup my bike in the garage and save the setup everything is fine while I'm testing on the track.  But when I close out of the track and start a new race the setup is no longer in the garage to load up.  Has anybody else had this problem?  Or does anybody have any options on possible solutions?

Thank you in advance!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That depends. Setups are for a track, so if you save a setup on Winchester, then load Washington, you won't see your Winchester setup.

teeds

You can "Copy" a setup from another track though as long as it's the same bike. The button is below the Save and Save As ones on that same panel.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Ruubs

IMO track specific is good, with the option to copy like we have already. Bike specific though, that's annoying. We should at least be able to copy from other bikes as well.

teeds

I don't think allowing the possibility of loading your 450 SM setup on your Pitbike is a good idea myself  :) Same for all other bikes to a lesser degree.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Copying from other bikes seems pointless, but it would be nice to be able to save a setup for a bike..

For example, I like using the kx250f. If I made a setup for that called 'sand', it would be nice to load FTT in testing mode, selecing my 'sand' setup before launching the testing mode and having it remember, so when I play FTT on the kx250f it automatically loads my sand setup.

mrmitchy

Perfect! Thank you everybody.  I was expecting the setups to be saved per bike not track.  Thank you!