• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:35:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Newbie from MX Sim.

Started by MorganMX124, March 21, 2017, 07:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Always interesting to hear comparisons.

Oh, if it helps, in the settings you can enable the option to automatically subscribe to threads you've posted in. I have it checked, get notified when someone replies to a thread you're interested in, check unread posts for the rest ;)

Ruubs

I like Mx Simulator more because the physics feel more 'free'. I can hop on to that game, throw fat whips and scrubs, wheelie through big rollers and bumps and go super low in ruts. The free-ness is incredible and that's what makes that game so addictive.

Mx Bikes isn't as free but feels WAY more realistic. Mx Bikes sure is awesome, but at the moment more annoying than addictive to me. It still has several bugs (I get it, it's beta, don't hate.. Just want to state my opinion), and the multiplayer servers are always empty (+ netcode...).

The thing I dislike in Mx Simulator though, is that there's no real risk in crashing, and crashing happends WAY too often, even in pro races. Almost no one will have a clean race, most likely everyone will crash at least once a race. The lines people take, how much speed they carry and how you´re able to land some insane stuff is rediculous as well... Let alone the front-end lock and the bouncy collisions.

IMO atm Mx Simulator is still a little more fun to play, because of the amount of players and online play. Almost everything else in Mx Bikes is better.

Also on a side-note, the track creation for Mx Simulator is way easier and faster, but in Mx Bikes we can create better looking tracks for sure.

Don't hate. Just my opinion. I love both games very much.