• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Fun Event @ JS7 Compound - Thursday 13th April 20:30 UTC - MX1/MX1 OEM Bikes

Started by teeds, April 10, 2017, 02:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

No worries at all mate, 8.30 is always hit or miss anyway for me. Have fun chaps! (smoke them fats haha brapppp)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

CSchmied986

Needs to be a new series! Seems to be a lot more people on when one is running. Also, what up with the OEM still? IMO, any MX2 should be able to race MX2, vice versa, besides 96CR125, that shit too feeeeeest.....

MorganMX124

Bj Slice

BJ #9

I didn't notice there was a race coming up. I will just wait and see who's not racing thursday and fill in the spot for him. I'm in for this fun event.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Asdrael

Thanks again for organising those Teeds. Pity my schedule is too random for me to reliably attend right now tho  :-\
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Quote from: MorganMX124 on April 12, 2017, 05:32:29 AM
We can race mx1 oem's right? Oem is the only bikes i ride

Yes, any MX1 bike you like this week. I'm just mixing it up pretty randomly, sometimes a single bike sometimes a entire class.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It's good, I love the gtx series because I like sticking to one bike and mastering it (somewhat) but I also love these fun races as having the freedom to use a different bike every race definitely keeps it interesting :)

MorganMX124

I would love to start up a series or race in a series if the online was more capable of having more riders and less lag/jumpy riders lol.... one day though  :)

Rick

teeds

Quote from: Rick on April 12, 2017, 04:21:35 PM
Reichel #95 ... .too late ???

The list is full but there might be no shows. BJ is 1st on the reserve list but you're welcome to see if there's more tomorrow evening.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Question teeds, are we going to need the latest sync? Think it was updated yesterday..

teeds

Yea was wondering if all will update, the pack I've put up has the previous version in and I won't be doing another one. Pretty easy to swap I guess.

Get the new tyres guys, if you haven't already, it's a small update.