• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:14:09 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game keeps crashing

Started by Bj Slice, April 13, 2017, 02:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

After running syncback, the game crashes when I try to practice some tracks llike JS7 compound, paleta raceway 2,mxbc compound 1.3 and southwick and maybe some other more. I have tried resyncing but still the game crashes. I am not sure what's going on. It was working fine until I synced just recently.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

what would it be geo? what would you recommend?
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

teeds

Strip it back BJ, install the game fresh and make sure that works, then start adding tracks and test again, then bikes, then paints etc. Could also be your profile, maybe back that up and try with default settings, if it doesn't work put them back.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Bj Slice

thanks for the advise teeds. I have actually installed fresh and resynced everything back. And that was before the fun race just so I could join the race yesterday. Since then I never experience the same issue.

Draked214

someone please help how canh i reset my mxbikes or something because since this update it doesnt let me open any tracks its just has some error code pop up and the map will sync for hours if i let it. -drake

Bj Slice

Drake, did you have a clean install? if not follow the instructions in the link below. Make sure you have a clean installation

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1965.0

Wedgewood

I was having a crashing issue as well.  A clean install did help but It was still crashing while playing on multiplayer, specifically when I was close to the other riders.  It didn't seem to be a problem with just 2 or 3 rider on the track but beyond that seemed to crash me every time.

Twitch135

Today I had no issues playing online, until about a couple hours ago. Room had 9 of us, played fine the whole practice, then we started a race and game crashes. Since then I have not been able to get online, no matter the server. If I try to host, game still crashes. Anyone else having this problem?
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

There like 5-6 of us racing not too long ago by the time of this typing. Connection lag still occurs, thus not advisable to throw down some whips.

Mace and I had a battle for first. Everything was fine  until 2 more laps to go and I only hear humming birds singing, bees buzzing and the ocean touches the shore. Server crash. lol

Moon jumps still occurs too. Maybe no longer moon jumps, I wanna call it stratos jumps since it's smaller. lmao

Twitch135

November 07, 2017, 04:34:32 PM #9 Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:16:30 PM by Twitch135
Not sure why my post was deleted, but I did a refresh install and I still can't join online. Doesn't make sense that all day yesterday I had no issues, then game crashes and no longer able to get online.

UPDATE: Fixed now after the 5th re-install, not sure what changed for the 5th one, but works now.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135