• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:00:47 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Supermoto Crew, where you at?

Started by digasro, April 14, 2017, 10:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digasro

Where are the Supermoto riders at? we got a great bike collection, courtesy of Jose Reina, and so many great tracks, teeds even made us a server.. download "La Conca" (link here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qz9tde027pu6wdy/LaConca.rar ) and join the fun!
Most active 7Pm- 2Am GMT+00
Sat/Sun: Anytime
Supermoto Fanatic
PM me to host a session and ride

motopsycho87

Where are you downloading tracks / bikes from?

Also, just got my CCM 604 on the road :D

teeds

Quote from: motopsycho87 on April 15, 2017, 10:04:02 AM
Where are you downloading tracks / bikes from?

From the bikes and tracks section of the forum.  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

BadStar

I'm guessing more motocross focused SM tracks would help draw some attention.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

motopsycho87

I'm now downloading the bikes and tracks from 1 stop sync shop, so will be sumo mx-biking soon!

loinen

I joined several times but no one else connected. seems not many ppl understand what is the fun of supermoto.

motopsycho87

You need to hang on a server a little longer, i had a good hour or so with the OP yesterday..

Interesting thought for the Devs, perhaps a steam style widget that lets you know when others are online?

Jose Reina

Forgive me that I can not play, but we will start a championship in GPbikes with 250gp motorcycles, and I am training hard for that championship ;)

grimm

I'm way into supermoto, but the lack of interest up to this point has had me learning MX (MX Sim convert that has been into GP Bikes from early on) so I haven't spent alot of time really getting online. Every so often I do check the servers but it seems nobody is ever on, or I wait and wait while it says "syncing" and it never loads. If I ever find the time to actually sit down and download every single thing available I'll give it another try. We just really need a proper supermoto track to gain some attention to this sim.  :)
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!

motopsycho87

roberto

I love to ride with you guys!
I've been riding Supermoto since I downloaded this game. Haven't really been active on the forum though.

Now I have been facing some problems connecting with servers (I'm not really that good with computers).
I don't know if anyone one could help me with it.
Would be appreciated a lot, since I'm getting bored on sliding en wheelieing om my own haha

digasro

you need to download the bikes and tracks.. go on the Bikes part of the forum and find the "SupermotoMOD" bike pack, then you need "La Conca" track, heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qz9tde027pu6wdy/LaConca.rar     find your game directory (folder where the game files are, make 2 folders after that, one named "bikes" one named "tracks".. grab whats inside the .rar and put it in the "tracks" folder, then the same with the supermoto bike pack, put it in the "bikes" folder, launch the game, and ta-da!
Supermoto Fanatic

digasro

Quote from: digasro on April 25, 2017, 07:58:38 PM
you need to download the bikes and tracks.. go on the Bikes part of the forum and find the "SupermotoMOD" bike pack, then you need "La Conca" track, heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qz9tde027pu6wdy/LaConca.rar     find your game directory (folder where the game files are, make 2 folders after that, one named "bikes" one named "tracks".. grab whats inside the .rar and put it in the "tracks" folder, then the same with the supermoto bike pack, put it in the "bikes" folder, launch the game, and ta-da!

http://imgur.com/a/mUi6c follow up img on where to place the files to play online ;)
Supermoto Fanatic

roberto

Haha, yeah I got that far allready.
(thanks any ways though)

The problem I'm facing is that when I try to join the server, it keeps "syncing".
It never really connects, neither on modded servers nor on unmodded ones.

So if you've got an solution for that to, that would be awesome  :D

teeds

If you're not getting on stock servers, try renaming the Piboso folder in your documents. When you start the game again copy only the license.ini file back into the new Piboso folder that's created on launch. Then try a stock server again, see if it works. If not try re-installing the game into another folder fresh then try a stock server again.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba